This changes everything

Elise

I stared at the person in stunned silence as he looked at me with an unreadable expression. "Rocco?" 

Rocco reached up and traced his thumb along my bottom lip. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips to mine as he claimed my lips once again.

The kiss was amazing. It was soft, sensual, and passionate. I don't know what kissing was like, but this was way better than expected.

He pulled back and placed his forehead against mine as he looked at me. "Something about you drives me nuts, but I like it."

I stared at him in awe. "You kissed me."

He nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I wanted to kiss you for a long time, but you didn't make it easy for that to happen."

I let out a small giggle, making him chuckle. Then I realized this would never happen.  I pushed him away as he looked at me in confusion.

"Just because you kissed me doesn't mean anything will happen between us. I still don't like bad boys."

He rubbed his chin.

I didn't want to be another hookup or some conquest. I didn't want to be the prize someone attains, only to have them cast me aside because they got bored with me. I didn't want to be some random chick. Rocco's reputation hasn't exactly been stellar.

He lowered his hand. "Then how about I be Rocco, and you be Elise?  Not the bad boy and good girl but two people with different backgrounds and personalities getting to know each other." 

"Are you saying you're willing to get to know me?" 

"Yeah, I am."

"You won't call me names or try to embarrass me?"

"Nope, you have my word." He raised his palm as if he was taking an oath of office.

"Does this mean you're not going to share me?"  I didn't want anyone to share me.  I don't think Rocco understood the definition of monogamy.

"You mean monogamy?"  He gave a slight smile. Okay, maybe he does understand what the word means.

"Pretty much."

He rubbed his chin.  "I think I can arrange that."

"What about Damien?"

"Damien, Jag, and I have a rule, whoever finds someone first and claims them gets the first crack at them."

I arched an eyebrow at him. That was disturbing on so many levels. 

"Relax, it means if we like someone, the others can't make a move on them. The only way we share is if there is an agreement. No offense, but I'm not into sharing."

"That's not only disturbing but interesting to know."

He smirked at me, then took a step towards me. My heart pounded in my chest until he was right in front of me. He reached up and placed his hands on each side of my face before leaning in to kiss me again.

He moved his hands down to my hips and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he deepened the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss intensified.  As weird as it seemed, when you got rid of the whole bad boy persona, Rocco was quite passionate.

Then I started giggling against his lips.

"What's so funny?" He asked against my lips.

"Your beard tickles." I giggled as he chuckled.