Balls of all sorts

Elise
Rocco carried me for what seemed like forever until he took me into a closet and shut the door behind us, then set me down. I flicked in the light switch as I looked at him with pure irritation.

"Aw, don't be that way, tease. I figure we could come to an understanding of sorts." He smirked.

I gritted my teeth and balled my fists. "Quit calling me that."

"Naw, I enjoy pissing you off." He scoffed.

I glared at him. "You lifted my skirt, you hoodlum." I crossed my arms in a huff.

"I was just having some fun." He snickered.

I uncrossed my arms. Oh, King dick thought this was funny. I'll give him funny. I grabbed a mop and held it in my hand.

"Don't tell me you plan on mopping. Good, I like a chick that cleans."

I smiled at him before turning it around and maneuvered it between his legs, then snapped it upward, hitting him right in the nuts.  He promptly dropped to his knees, holding his junk as a squeak escaped his mouth.

I turned the mop around and whacked him across the face with the mop head, causing him to fall over.  I dropped the mop, stepped over him, and walked to the door. As I turned the handle, I looked at him.  "I warned you, but you chose not to listen."  With those parting words, I opened the door and left the closet. 

Didn't anyone ever tell him the janitor's closet is not only cliche, but you can arm yourself with weapons? 

I made my way back to my locker and grabbed my books before walking to class.  At this point, King dick needed to protect his balls and his ego.

I sat down as others filed into the classroom, taking their seats. Class started, and the teacher began to teach when the door slammed open, catching everyone's attention.

Rocco leaned on the door frame, trying to balance himself as he zeroed in on me.

"Mr. Brandon, is there a reason you need to interrupt my class?"  The teacher asked with annoyance.

He pointed at me. "I will hurt you like you hurt my boys." 

Everyone looked at me in shock.

"Next time, keep your hands to yourself, you Neanderthal," I spat.

He limped over to the desk next to me and sat down, wincing.  I turned back around as he glared at me.

After class, I got up quickly since deeznuts was slower and headed to my next class. For most of the day, I tried to avoid him until I got stuck in gym class with him and the drill Sargent. Great.

Today happened to be dodge ball day. Even better.  The drill Sargent split everyone into two teams. Guess who happened to be on opposite teams?  FML.

The drill Sargent blew her whistle, and balls went flying.  Now, most gym teachers have rules for everyone's safety, not ours. She prefers to draw blood. Anything and everything can go.

Balls whizzed past us as I dodged them or ran behind others while they got knocked out or injured.  As people got taken out aggressively, the only two people left were king dick and me.

"Hey, you!"  Someone yelled.

Like the idiot I was, I looked. Some guy waved at me, and in the process, a ball came flying at me and whacked me in the back of the head with a bang radiating throughout the gym as I fell to the floor.  I ended up smacking the floor, knocking myself out in the process.  I'm pretty sure I'm dead.

******
I opened my eyes to find myself in the nurse's office. I touched my head to feel a goose egg forming. Great.

"Here." Someone handed me a bag of ice.