Valentine's Day with the bad boys

Elise

Okay, you would think Valentine's Day would be spent doing something romantic with the one you love. Not mine. I spent time with Rocco and everyone else.  He decided all of us should go to the cabin for the weekend.  How romantic?  Remind me to smack him in the nuts with a mop handle later.

The seven of us went to the cabin, which meant Rocky was with us. I'm still pissed at him, even when he apologized profusely and brought me my favorite treats.  Apologies and treats weren't getting him out of the doghouse.  He could suffer a little more.

When we arrived, we all went inside and set our stuff down in different rooms. Ramona was the only one who didn't have to share with anyone.  I was tempted to stay with her since this wouldn't be romantic anyway.

As I sat on her bed, I let my frustration show.

"Let me guess. You're miffed because Rocco didn't do something ultra romantic for you," she mentioned.

"I'm miffed because we have stowaways with us. I don't care about extravagant items, but it would have been nice to spend time with just him." 

It was true.  Who the hell wants to share a romantic weekend getaway with five other people, especially one I'm still miffed at?

"Elise, you need to chill. You forget this is all new to Rocco. I doubt he even knows you have to do something special for your girlfriend.  Give him a break. If he screws this weekend up even more than he already has, then punch him in the nuts." 

Ramona has a weird, violent streak. I've seen her and Rocky duke it out several times.  That reminds me. I still have to deal with numbnuts.

We left her room. I walked up to Rocky and smacked the hell out of him.

"Ow, quit it!"  Rocky said.

I gave him one more smack for good measure.

"Feel better?"

"Much." I smiled, went downstairs, and found the guys hanging out with Jaden, talking.

They were having a grand old time while I stood there, pursing my lips and realizing Ramona was right about Rocco not understanding the concept of having a girlfriend. Guess I'll show him.

I made my way to the kitchen.

"Since you're in the kitchen, can you get me a beer?" Rocco asks me.

"Sure, sweetie," I spoke through gritted teeth with a fake smile plaster on my face.  I grabbed a beer, opened it, and carried it over to him.

"Thanks, baby." Rocco reached for the beer.

"Sure thing, snookums." I turned over the bottle and dumped the contents on his head.

The others laughed.

"What the fuck?" Rocco barked.

I threw the bottle at him. "You asked for a beer.  You never said how you wanted it." I turned and walked away. 

He jumped to his feet and chased me with beer covering him. I gave chase. Whenever he cornered me, I grabbed things and threw them at him. 

"Knock it off!"

I kept throwing things at him and hit him in the head. "The next time you plan a weekend on Valentine's Day, you can leave me at home since you prefer to hang with your buddies!" I kept throwing things at him.

He finally tackled me to the ground. I struggled as he got me pinned to the floor.

"Listen, you crazy wench. I got something planned specifically for you!"