Let's talk about sex, baby

Elise

After my exciting evening with Rocco, I had so many questions.  I didn't want to ask Rocco because who knows what he would do. I'm sure he would rather show than tell.

I couldn't ask my dad because that's a big fat no.  First of all, if he found out Rocco and I had even remotely done anything, Rocco wouldn't be breathing. Who the heck wants to talk to their dad about sex, anyway?  That's so gross.

Then I thought about mom, and I'm sure she would give me some weird advice and smile a lot. That's creepy in itself.  So who do I go to when I need to ask questions?  None other than the one person would be happy to discuss anything about Rocco.

"Are you serious?"  Ramona stood there looking at me like I was nuts as I sat on her bed.

"Why would I lie about this?" 

"I'm not saying you would, but Elise, let's face it, when it came to anything related to sex, you're like an ostrich who sticks its head in a hole in the ground."

I looked at her strangely. 

"Sorry, bad analogy."

"Ramona, you're supposed to help me." 

"Okay." She sighed and took a seat next to me.  "So, Rocco performed oral on you, and you liked it.  There is nothing wrong with that."

"He's expecting me to return the favor."

She lifted her brows.  "That may be a problem. You don't even know how to give a blow job."

"What the hell is a blowjob?"  I had no clue what the hell that was.

She looked at me, then got up and left my bedroom.  I sat there and waited for her to come back. Please leave it to Ramona to leave me hanging.

She returned a few minutes later with a banana in her hand. She took a seat next to me as I looked at her weirdly.

"I know you're hungry and all, but we were in the middle of discussing my issue at hand."

She rolled her eyes at me and then held up the banana in front of me. "Say hello to your practice, dick." She smiled as my eyes widened.

"Excuse me?"  I looked at her like she had lost her damn mind.

"Elise, you need to practice. Trust me. No guy likes a scraper."

"What the hell is a scraper?" 

"Watch." She placed the banana in her mouth, put her teeth on it, and dragged it along the skin. 

My face contorted in shock.

She removed it and held it up in her hand. "That's a scraper. Trust me. If you scrape your teeth across a guy's dick, expect to get smack."

I sat there speechless. 

"Now, I'll show you how to perform oral, then you can try." She put the banana into her mouth and slid it back and forth, then moved her tongue around as she licked up and down. This was so disturbing but fascinating at the same time.  She did it with such ease.

When she finished her demonstration, she grabbed a shirt and wiped it off before handing it to me.  I took it and held it in my hand, unsure if I wanted to do this. It took some coaxing on her part, but I finally put it in my mouth, except I went too far and gagged.

"Elise!  You only go so far, then pull back. If you plan on deep throating it, you need to breathe through your nose."

"It's disturbing how you know this."