Your mine and only mine

Rocco

I pulled back from Elise. "You're mine and only mine."

"What if I don't want to be yours?"

"You don't have a choice because you belong to me and only me."

She looked at me like I was crazy.  Then she hauled off and smacked me upside the head. 

"What the fuck was that for?" 

"Don't be a douche. You don't own me. I'm my own person. You need to ask nicely." Elise crossed her arms and tapped her foot.

"I don't beg." 

"You don't need to beg. You need to ask nicely."

I started to become annoyed with her.  Of all the chicks I had to fall for, I fell for the one that drives me fucking nuts. "Fine. Please be mine."

Elise closed her locker door. "I'll think about it." She walked away.

"I'll think about it," I mocked her and walked after her. 

This chick has whacked me in the nuts with a mop handle, hit me in the face with a baton and mop head, doesn't listen to me when I warn her about someone, questions my intentions, and still says, 'I'll think about it.'  What the hell is wrong with this chick?

While I dealt with Elise and her bullshit, Jag dealt with his issue with Rocky.

******
Jagger

When Rocky saw me, he ran the other way until I caught him and dragged him kicking and screaming into the boy's locker room. I shoved Rocky up against the locker as Rocky tried to get away.

"Look, if you want to have some weird-ass relationship, you can do it with someone else.  I'm done," he told me.

I caged Rocky against a locker. "You're done when I say you're done. I'm not done with you yet."

"What do you want from me?  It's not like you or Jaden care about me."

"You weren't complaining about the many times you enjoyed yourself with us."

"Uh, maybe it's because I know you would beat the hell out of me if I did."

I stared into Rocky's eyes, then tried to kiss Rocky. Rocky kept moving his head until I captured his lips, so it was hard for Rocky to pull away.  There was one thing only Damien and Roc knew about me that no one else knew. I refused to love or opened up to someone, and I never told anyone I loved them since I didn't know what it was like to love someone.

Finally, I pulled back and looked at Rocky. "Okay, we'll do this your way."

"Huh?"

"That means only you and me." I rolled my eyes.

"What about Jaden?" 

"Don't worry about Jaden. There's another dick she'll hop on. Plus, she always has Damien to fall back on."

Confusion swept Rocky's expression.  This was going to take some time.

I didn't care if you were male or female. If I found you attractive, I would hook up.  Hell, I hooked up with all types of people.  Roc and Damien caught me with a transvestite, a transgender, straight, gay, Bi, male, female.  People didn't realize I wasn't bisexual but pansexual, and I didn't hide it. 

Damien and Roc didn't care as long as I didn't try and hook up with them since they were strictly into chicks. 

Rocky looked at me. "Okay, I'm confused. You're not gay, but you want a relationship with me. I don't even know what I am."

"Who says you have to be one sexual preference?  Everyone wants to label themselves. I like to fuck a variety of people." I shrugged.

Then it hit Rocky as a bus crashed into him. "You're pansexual!"

"Yeah, so?" 

"I've never met a pansexual before."

"Now you have. Can we move on?" 

"That's so bizarre."

While Rocky tried to grasp the whole concept, I started undoing his pants. I dropped to my knees and blew him as a squeak popped out of his mouth. Yeah, I had no issue having sex anywhere and didn't care if anyone caught me either.

Rocky was about to learn more about me than he expected to.

*******
Rocco

While Rocky got his knob slob, I dealt with a pain in the ass I affectionately refer to as Elise.

I caught her in the parking lot and carried her ass to my bike as she fought me. "This would go so much easier if you would concede."

Elise pounded on my back. "Never!"

"Have it your way." I set her on my bike and climbed on behind her.

I took off before she had a chance to escape. I didn't drive her home but took her to a house and stopped my bike. I got off the bike and helped her off of it. 

"Where are we?" 

I didn't answer her but walked to the front door and inside. She followed me as a woman came out of the kitchen.

"It's about damn time he came home," mom mentioned.

Elise looked at her and me.  I smirked.

Mom walked over and pulled me into a hug, then slapped the side of my face. "That's for doing stupid shit." She pointed her finger at me.

I rubbed my face.  "Elise, meet my mother."

"So, you're Jax's kid." Mom smiled at Elise.

"And your Rocco's mom," Elise replied.

"Yep, and damn proud of it. My boy can be a dumbass, but he's my dumb ass." 

Elise giggled. "Something we both, agree on." Elise and my mom busted my balls.

Then my old man walked out of the kitchen.

"I see you didn't end up in the clink," he mentioned.

I gave my old man an annoyed look before rolling my eyes. 

"I'm this punk ass bitch's father, Richard." My old man extended his hand to Elise.

"Elise." She shook his hand.

"You look like your mother."

Elise stared at him, not saying a word.

"Anyway, dinner is almost ready."

"Oh, I need to go home. My dad doesn't know where I am."

"Why don't you call him?"  I suggested.

Elise looked at me, then pulled out her phone, called her parents, told them where she was, and let them know she would be home in a few hours.  Then she handed the phone to my old man. "My dad wants to speak to you."

My old man took the phone from her. "Yo, Jax. Yeah, no worries. My boy will be on his best behavior, I guarantee it. Stop in for a beer soon. Later." He hung up the phone and handed it back to Elise. "He wanted assurance that Roc will be on his best behavior so he doesn't have to rip his nuts off. I have no issue with it if you fuck this up."  

Well, this will be a fun dinner with my folks and Elise.  At least we weren't boring like most families and were honest.