Detention from hell

Elise

I begrudgingly returned to school and went straight to detention.  I walked into the classroom.

"Glad you could join us, Miss Harper. Take a seat."  The teacher pointed to a desk. 

I walked over, plopped down in a seat, laid my head on the desk, and sighed.

"Hey, tease." 

I lifted my head and gave Rocco an irritated look.  He smiled at me, but I didn't smile back.  

"Aw, don't pout. It's not good for your face. It'll make you older than you truly are."  He spoke in a baby voice as he held my face in his hand while mocking me.

"Let go," I spoke between squished lips.

He released my face as he snickered.

"Let me guess. You have some pathetic home life hence why you're a rebel without a clue." 

He rubbed his chin. "Nope, I'm just an asshole." 

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Nope." He laughed.

I glowered at him. 

"I know I'm an asshole, but at least I don't pretend to be something I'm not."

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"All good girls have a bad side to them. They don't want to admit it. You're the type that gets good grades, listens to mommy and daddy, and stays out of trouble, yet you're in detention with the other deviants." 

"What's wrong with doing good things?" 

"Nothing unless you want to be boring." He shrugged.

"I'm not boring." 

"Oh?" 

"I can be fun." 

"Yeah, sure, you can." He rolled his eyes.

"I can, too!" 

"Okay, then go for a ride on my bike." 

My eyes widened. I'm sure the coloring drained from my face. I wanted to hurl, so I did, all over him. 

 He stood up quickly. "What the fuck?"

I bolted from my seat and ran to the bathroom, puking again. I'm going to chalk this up to nerves, but I couldn't stop vomiting until I had nothing left. I sat down on the floor next to the toilet and proceeded to pass out. At that moment, I wasn't sure what had happened. I know I felt horrible.

*******
I heard mumbling, then tapping on the face. "Hey, tease."

I moved as they kept tapping me until I roused. I opened my eyes to see two Rocco's in front of me, and the room was spinning. Then I proceeded to puke again. I'm sure this wasn't nerves. I felt like hell.

Then a hand touched my forehead as I tried to push them away. "Hell, you're burning up."

I didn't want his help. I wanted to die in peace, alone, on the floor of the girl's bathroom. Is that too much to ask?

Then someone lifted me off the floor. I kept smacking him until something thumped me, and everything went black. At this point, I'm sure I died and went to hell.  I know I went to hell, although hell had two muscular arms. What the frick?

*******
I awoke the following day in my bed. The minute I lifted my head, the world started spinning, so I promptly laid it back down. I don't need to feel like I'm riding a ride at an amusement park.

My door opened. 

Mom walked in and checked on me. "Well, your fever seems to have broken. How are you feeling?"

"Like death," I mumbled.

"Get some sleep, and I'll bring you something light later." She kissed me on the forehead.  

Light?  I didn't want any food. Even if everything seemed hazy, I just wanted to go back to hell with the two muscular arms. I'm pretty sure everything was all a weird dream.

I promptly fell back to sleep.

*********
Rocco

"Mother of God!  If I find out who the hell flatten my tires, I will beat their ass," huffed Jagger.  

Someone decided to let the air out of his tires as a joke. He lost his shit while I laughed.  It was pretty hilarious.

"Any love connection yet?" Damian asked me. 

I closed my locker door. "The chick puked on me. What do you think?"  

"Was she drunk?" Jagger asked.

"No, dipshit. She has the stomach flu," I answered. 

"Well, when you get her tanked, make sure a toilet is nearby." Damian chuckled. 

I shook my head at his idiotic comment.

Contrary to popular belief, I may be a bad boy, but I'm not into getting a girl to smash out of her head, then screw her.  I like to hear them scream my name. They can't do that if they're blackout drunk.

"I still say you're wasting your time," Damian mentioned. 

I shrugged.

"Roc, a girl like that won't ever go out with a bad boy. It's a known fact," Jagger added.

"There is nothing in the rules that says a girl like her won't date a guy like me.  That's the problem with people. They all have some weird-ass idea of what works and what doesn't.  That chick needs someone like me even if she doesn't know it," I told them.

We walked to class, and I decided to do something no one would expect after school, not even her. Boy, she was in for a real treat.

*******
Elise

I finally woke up a couple of hours later. Mom brought me soup which I refused. Even the thought of it made me sick. All I wanted to do was lay there like a log.

I hate the stomach flu. It sucked. Even when you feel slightly better, you don't. I know I'm being overdramatic, but I didn't care. I was sick.

Then there was a knock at my bedroom door. I rolled over and pulled the covers over my head. I didn't want any more soup but to die in peace.

Then a voice asked, "How are ya feeling, tease?"

I lowered my covers to reveal king dick himself. Fantastic. I have the flu, but I'm in hell, literally.  Can someone shoot me and put me out of my misery?