The calm before the storm

Elise

After spending the weekend together, things between Rocco and I changed significantly.  I guess sex will do that. I never expected it to happen, but it did, and I don't regret it.  It was nothing like I expected.  I worried it would be like how it was with other girls. He would have sex with me and drop me like a hot potato, but he didn't.

I didn't tell anyone what happened between Rocco and me, but I figured they already knew. Sometimes it was not to discuss a moment like this with anyone and keep it between you.

I returned to school on Monday on the back of Rocco's bike.  He parked, got off the bike, and helped me off the back.  At some point, I wouldn't be riding on the back of a motorcycle due to the weather.  No offense to anyone, but it already sucks when it snows. The last thing I need is a freeze to death.

Rocco grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers as we walked into the school.  We still haven't talked about what happened between us. What's to discuss?  We shared a private, intimate moment between us. I'm pretty sure he got that.

As we walked to my locker, someone crashed into me, knocking me off my feet and laying on the ground on top of me.

I groaned as the person propped themselves up and looked at me.

Rocco leaned over and chuckled. "Ramona missed you. If you two were up for a threesome, I wouldn't have any complaints."

I gave Rocco an annoyed look.  Please leave it to him to make some perverted comments.

"You owe me girl talk," Ramona said.

"How about you get off me, then we might have girl talk before this dink gets any bright ideas." I gestured at Rocco, who was smirking.

Ramona climbed off me, then helped me up.

I looked at Rocco.  "Thanks for the help."

"Why should I help you when she crashed into you, causing you to fall anyway?" He pointed at Ramona.

"Because you're my boyfriend, and that's what good boyfriends do."

Rocco shrugged. 

"Well, you're a dick."  I walked away from him. 

What did I expect when we had sex for him to become this fantastic guy?  I need to lower my expectations.

Ramona ran after me as I walked to my locker. "So, spill."

I reached my locker and opened the locker door. "Well, it happened."

"As in you and Rocco?"

"No, Rocky and me." I rolled my eyes.

She looked at me strangely and confused.

"Of course, with Rocco." I sighed.

"Why don't you sound happy?" 

"I'm afraid because this happened, something will happen now. Once a guy obtains the golden prize, they move on."

"Elise, Rocco might be a lot of things, but from what the guys say, with you, you're a whole different ballgame."

Then someone said, "She's right."

I turned around to see Rocco leaning against the locker next to mine.

"On that note, I will find Rocky and see what stupid shit he got himself into this time." Ramona quickly left.

I looked at Rocco, expecting some lecture about what Ramona and I were talking about.  He didn't end up doing that.  Instead, he pulled me to him and kissed me.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.