A start of something exciting

Elise

I walked out of my house to find Rocco waiting for me. He patted the seat behind him. I walked over, and he helped me onto his bike. 

"Wrap your arms around my waist and hold on tight," he ordered me.

I did what he told me to do.

He started his bike, then drove us to school. I had to admit. It was more fun than I expected.  What wasn't fun was looking like I had been through a wind tunnel.  I got off his bike, and he took a look at me while laughing.

I rolled my eyes as I shook my head.

"I look like I have a rat's nest on my head."  I pointed to my hair as he chuckled.

"Yeah, but rats are ugly." He smirked. 

I reached into my bag and pulled out a brush.  I started brushing my hair, practically ripping out part of it. Once I could tame it somewhat, I twisted it and put it into a hair clip. 

I'm not for worrying about their appearance, but I wanted to look somewhat normal and not look like I stuck a fork in a light socket.  That reminds me of the time I made the mistake of getting a perm.  Mom said I looked cute. Dad said I looked terrible.  I wore a hat for a while.

I started walking into school until someone lifted me off the ground.

"Rocco!" 

Rocco flung me over his shoulder while smacking my butt. "You and I need to talk about the fact you forget we're together. Has anyone ever taught you manners?"  He carried me into the school.

"Did anyone ever tell you I'm not a sack of potatoes?"

He set me down and looked at me.  "Potatoes are lumpier, although you are lumpy in the right places." He gestured at my chest.

I gave him an annoyed look. "You're a pervert."

"I can live with that." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes at him. We continued to banter.

Someone asked, "Aren't you supposed to be in love or some shit?"

We stopped and looked at Damien and Jagger, who, by the way, were laughing.

"To be in love, you have to feel it. I'm not feeling it quite yet. Like, that's debatable now," I informed them while giving Rocco a look.

Rocco threw his arm around my neck as he grabbed my face. "Oh, Elise is in love with me. She doesn't know it yet."

I looked at them as they laughed. I pushed Rocco's arms from me.

"Now I'm more annoyed than anything," I told them.

"You got your period or something?" Jagger questioned me.

I gave Jagger a disgusted look and walked away.

When a girl is annoyed, people automatically assume Mother Nature is visiting?  Contrary to popular belief, we get annoyed by stupid shit. Right now, I was annoyed by stupid men, namely the bad boys.

I opened my locker and placed my bag inside as two arms slid around me from behind me. Then I had a hot breath fanning my neck. "I love when I can rile you up. It makes you that much hotter."

Okay, well, maybe this wasn't such a bad thing. I needed to keep my composure, which was extremely hard at the moment.

"You know what I like right now?" 

I gulped.  "What's that?"

"That I have my arms around you."

My body turned into an inferno. Okay, so Rocco says these things are making life a bit more complicated.

Rocco pulled me to him, leaned in, and placed his lips on my neck, causing me to release a soft moan. "Even better." Then he pulled away.

I turned around and looked at him while shaking my head.  I watched a smirk dance on his lips. "You're something else."

He continued to smirk at me. "Give it time, doll. I'm only getting started."  He gave me a seductive look as I tried to stay calm.

What was I going to do with him?

*******
Rocco

I loved getting her riled up.  Watching her face contort in annoyance made me chuckle.  Plus, it was fun to mess with her. Most chicks would cop an attitude, but Elise would give it back to me.

But I wasn't lying when I said I loved having my arms around her. She had a softness to her and wasn't bony. I hated skinny chicks. I prefer some thickness to them, and I love curves.  The curvier, the better.

"So, I was thinking. I want to take you someplace this weekend. The guys and I usually head out of town for a few days to kick back."

She gave me a worried look.

"Relax, Jaden usually comes, and your friends can come, too."

"I have to check with my parents. I'm sure they would be ecstatic to know you want to whisk me away to some secluded area. I haven't even told them about us yet."

"Good luck with that." I smirked.

She shook her head. Then I pulled her into a kiss.  I knew her dad wouldn't be thrilled to know about us, or I wanted to take her away. My bet was on her mom. She digs me.

*******
Elise

After school, Rocco drove me home, and I decided to break the news to my parents. You're probably wondering what their reaction was. Did you ever hear nails drag across a chalkboard?  That sums up their response that I decided to get involved with Rocco.

Then I dropped another bomb on them. I told my parents he wanted to take me someplace this weekend. They were dead set against it until I mentioned Ramona and another girl would be there.  Then their tune changed.

Dad informed Rocco that I would be sharing a bed with Ramona. If He even thought about doing anything unholy to me, he wouldn't have a dick.  This didn't faze Rocco.  Most guys would be quivering or scared shitless, not Rocco. He laughed a lot.

Well, it was nice knowing you, Rocco.

Dad looked at Rocco with irritation.  "Glad you find this funny. I'm not so sure your old man will find this funny when he can't find your body or your dick."

Rocco stopped laughing promptly.

"Well, now that we established that Rocco will be a gentleman to Elise. How about some beverages?"  Mom asked.

The three of us looked at her oddly.  She smiled and went to the cabinet to get some glasses down.  Leave it to mom to ease the tension.

"Dad, I promise Rocco will be on his best behavior, or he might find another mop handle to the nuts," I said.

Rocco shot me a glare while dad chuckled. 

"Isn't that right, sweetums?"  I patted his cheek with my palm.

He looked at me less than amused.  If you want to be an asshole, deal with it.  Just because he has impressive lips doesn't mean he can do whatever the hell he wants. Sometimes he needs to learn, and learning he shall do.

I have a feeling this weekend will be enjoyable.