Let's talk about sex, baby

Elise

Our assignment ended. We got an A on it. Thanks to Rocco and Damien, I didn't feel like an utter failure. I decided to go about my own business, but that would prove futile.

My friends, on the other hand, were something else. Rocky kept going on and on about some girl he was seeing. I still couldn't believe he had found a girl that wanted to date him. I'll chalk it up to him being high even though I don't think he has ever smoked a day in his life.

Then Ramona couldn't get over the fact I had spent time with Rocco and Damien. She kept going on and on about it, driving me nuts.

"So, what was it like?" She asked as we walked to school.

I looked at her. "It was an assignment. All they did was help me with some creepy-ass doll. Do you realize if you have sex, you could end up with one of these things?"

"What? A doll?"

"No. A baby."

"Well, duh, everyone knows that." She rolled her eyes at me.

"It's scary as hell to think you have something growing inside you. Then you have to take care of it for the rest of your life. I could barely take care of this doll, let alone a kid." I sighed.

"That's why there are condoms, birth control, spermicide." 

"Wait. How do you know this?"

"Elise, I'm a teen girl who will have sex with a man or a woman but probably a man. However, a woman would be kind of cool."

My eye started to twitch.

"Anyway, it will happen. The last thing I need is to worry about either catching an STD or a baby. I like to prepare myself, so I did my research." She grinned.

"Why?"

"Because it's vital. You need to get with the program. You're seventeen and need to learn about everything that has to do with sex."

"Why?" I looked at her like she was insane.

"Because most teenagers are horny. Have you been living under a rock?"

"Why, because I'm not like most teens? It's not like I have all this experience."

"Think about it. You have two bad boys close at hand. I'm sure they could teach you a few things." She wiggled her brows at me while grinning.

"Eww, gross." I contorted my face in disgust. Just the thought of anything like that with Rocco and Damien grossed me out.

If it wasn't Ramona constantly asking questions about the bad boys, it was Rocky talking about his sexual conquests. Is that all anyone does is talk about sex?

We arrived at school, and I walked to my locker to find Rocco and Damien standing by it. Now I had two choices. Either go to my locker and get my stuff or turn around and walk away. I decided to go with the obvious choice. I turned around and walked away. Except they noticed, and the chase was on.

Oh, dear God. Why me?

As I ran, they ran. At the same time, my friends watched us along with their friends.

"How much do you want to bet they'll catch her?" Rocky asked them.

"I don't know. Elise is quick when she isn't tripping over her own two feet," Ramona answered.

"My money will be on the guys," Jagger told them.

They watched us, and like the klutz I was, I tripped over my own two feet and face-planted. I saw four leather boots come into my view.