Falling hard for the bad boy

Elise

The weekend arrived, and Rocco wanted to take me somewhere. I had to question if he was kidnapping me as he did before. He denies he did, but I'm wise to him. I know how this works out. He tells me a big whopper of a lie. Then I end up alone in a secluded place. I was on to him.

He assured me I was crazy and told me to trust him. I assured him if he lied to me, I would whack him in the nuts. He got the point.

I wore a hoodie and climbed onto the back of his bike. Then he climbed on and shoved a helmet onto my head. He started his bike, and I wrapped my arms around his waist as he pulled away from my house.

He drove for a while as the scenery flew past us and the road disappeared underneath us. There was something about being on a motorcycle that made you feel free with the wind blowing past you as you left your worries behind while enjoying the ride.

Rocco pulled into a spot and parked his bike. He got off the bike and helped me off. I pulled off my helmet and looked around. We were in the middle of an open field with wildflowers. I looked around to see all the vibrant colors surrounding us as the wind gently blew past the flowers, causing them to move.

It was so peaceful here. I turned around as I caught Rocco watching me. "This place is amazing." I ran my fingertips across the tops of the flowers.

"I thought you would like a place like this."

He started walking, and I caught up with him. We talked while we walked.

"How did you find this place?" I asked.

"I come across many places when I'm out on my bike. There is nothing like having the freedom to ride wherever you want and the wind blowing around you. Damien, Jag, and I usually take rides together. Sometimes we even camp out underneath the stars."

"You never consider man than what you see. People view you one way but never see the other side."

"They never do. I learned a long time ago that people have already judged you before getting to know you. I don't hide who I am. I know I'm an asshole, who drinks, smokes, and hooks up with random chicks while riding a bike and tats adorning my body. People are shocked, but they shouldn't be. At least with me, what you get is what you see."

I stopped as he stopped and turned to me. "So, am I a random chick?" I wanted to know what I was getting myself into with Rocco before I fell any harder, which I couldn't stop from happening.

He took my hands into his and looked me in the eyes. "Elise, you are anything but a random chick. You're the only one I want to show places like this to because I know how much you would appreciate them."

I could see the sincerity in Rocco's eyes. He was different from what I realized, and I saw another side to him that I had never seen before. I guess what made him different was he was honest about who he was. I couldn't fault him for that.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he leaned in and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed my body against his. Then he lifted me from the ground and held me in his arm as my feet dangled.

I hate to admit it, but everyone loves the bad boy, including me. Damn it.

********
Rocco

After a few minutes, I lowered Elise to the ground and let go of her. Then I took her hand and led her back to my bike. I helped her into it and placed a helmet onto her head as I climbed on. As I started the cycle, she wrapped her arms around my waist. I could get used to this.

I pulled out of the spot and drove. As I drove along the highway, she held on tight. I maneuvered in between cars, driving us to a small town. I pulled into a spot and turned off the bike, then helped her off the bike. She removed the helmet and placed it on the back of the bike.

Sliding my hand into hers, I led her to a pizzeria. We walked in and found a table. The waitress greeted us and took our order. We ordered a half and half pizza.

While we waited for the pizza, the waitress returned with our drinks.

"No beer?" Elise asked me.

"Nope, since the joint won't serve underage kids." I sipped my pop.

She smirked and shook her head slightly.

The waitress returned ten minutes later with our pie. We both took a slice and placed them on our plates. I sprinkled some hot peppers on my piece and handed her the container as she did the same. Hot pepper flakes enhance the taste of the sauce.

We dug in and ate.

"This is good," she commented as I ate.

"Nothing beats a real pizzeria. There's nothing that compares to it." I took a drink of my pop.

"I can't believe the two of us are sitting here and having dinner. I never thought in a million years that would ever happen."

"Imagine that."

Elise giggled, causing me to chuckle.

We finished our pizza, and I paid the bill. She looked at me strangely.

"Relax, I make money from working on bikes."

While the guys in the club do shady shit, which I don't ask about, I earn money from working on their bikes. I had no interest in dealing with stupid shit and landing into the clink.

We climbed onto my bike, and I drove her home. I had to admit having Elise on the back of my bike was way better than hooking up with some random chick.

I pulled into her driveway, and both of us got off the bike, then walked into the house. Jax met us as we entered, laughing.

"How was your day out?" He asked us.

"It was enjoyable. I'm going to get something to drink." Elise walked into the kitchen.

He turned to me. "You care about my daughter, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"I hope so because I would hate to put you down." Jax gave me a warning look.

"I would never hurt Elise. She means too much to me."

"Let's keep it that way since Richard called me to inform me you were fucking some whore, who has some stupid vendetta against you."

"I ended that bullshit. I already took that whore in hand."

"Rocco, you have a lot to learn about the trash you mess around with. If they want to get even, they will. Let's hope it doesn't come to that."

I knew about Jax's reputation. He wouldn't hesitate to put someone down quickly, and he would be brutal about it. When it came to Elise, I had no doubt he would keep his word.

"I'll put her down before it even gets that far," I assured him. I was going to let some stupid whore wreck what I was trying to build. I didn't care who they were.

Elise returned a few minutes later to notice the tension between her old man and me.

"Dad," she said.

Jax turned to her and smiled. "Yes, baby girl?"

"Will you relax? Rocco has been a complete gentleman with me."

"That's good because you deserve to have someone treat you like a princess." He smiled and walked away.

When he was out of earshot, she looked at me. "What was that about?"

"It's nothing. Just a dad being overprotective of his kid. I'm going to go. I'll call you later."  I kissed her before leaving.

She closed the door behind me.

I needed to keep that whore in check before finding myself six feet under. This bitch was grating on my last nerve.