Heartbreak and hurt

Elise

Dad picked me up and brought me home. I had called him after I woke up. I didn't want to burden Damien. Coming out of his room as Rocco looked at me, all I could think was how stupid I allowed myself to fall for him and give myself to him.  I gave him my heart, and he broke it.

People may love the bad boy, but I didn't.  That was the lie I kept telling myself. I didn't say anything to dad as we drove home. I had nothing to say. All I wanted to do was be left alone.

When we got home, I went straight to my bedroom. I couldn't even look at my dad, knowing he was just like Rocco at one point.  Because of him, my mom got killed.  All that happens when a bad boy comes into your life is you get hurt or dead.

The next day, I went to school. I didn't wait for Ramona. I didn't need a ton of questions. I already felt like hell. 

As I put my stuff away, someone said, "Whore." 

I looked to see Rocco standing there.  My brows furrowed.

"It's funny. You judged me, yet when you get a chance, you fuck my best friend. Guess you're not such the good girl you claim to be. Now I'm going to enjoy making your life miserable.  You can count on it." Rocco smirked, then walked away.

I stood there, wanting to crawl into my locker.  I didn't even have sex with Damien or realize he crawled into bed with me. I still had my clothes on.

I closed my locker door. This day was going to prove to be the worst for me.  Not only did I get to walk into class with Elise is a slut written on the chalkboard, but I also got to deal with Jagger while Damien kept his distance.  Rocky even sided with Rocco over me.

Ramona tried to talk to me, but it didn't matter. Rocco made a point of ruining my reputation, yet no one bothered to look at him.  They all sided with him and made me look like a hoe.  All I did was make the mistake of having sex with him. 

At this point, I was no longer the good girl and someone who could be easily discarded.  So, I decided to do what any ex-good girl does and skip school, drink, and do anything else I could manage to do except sex. I refuse to have sex with anyone else.

When my parents found out, they grounded me. It didn't matter. My dad was a hypocrite anyway.  The worst part was I got mixed up with the wrong people who showed me the beauty of pot. Drinking and getting high was the ultimate goal at the moment.

Anything was better than feeling the way that I did.

********
Rocco

After my initial encounter with Elise, I did everything to hurt her. I got tired of her hypocritical attitude. I did everything I could to show her I was honest and always got it thrown back in my face. Now people would know what kind of person she was.

I heard she had been skipping school and doing shit she claims not to like.  She proved my point and was a fucking hypocrite.  I can't believe I fell for her facade.  Never again.

As I got my books from my locker, Jag walked up and got his stuff, followed by Damien.  Then I got the pleasure of dealing with Ramona.

"Elise was right. You're an asshole," she said.

"Good to know she sends her dog to fight her battles," I retorted.

She crossed her arms and glared at me. "She didn't send me. She doesn't even know I'm talking to you. It's funny. You run around claiming to love her, fuck her. Then your stupid hoe past rears its an ugly head. When she dumps you, you turn on her. It makes absolute sense to me." 

"Those messages were old, and I've never fucked around on her." 

"Then why did you still have them?"

"What does it matter?  She went through my phone."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Well, duh, I would have to, except I would have ripped your nuts off."

I looked at her in disgust.

Then she zeroed in on Damien. "And you. You're a bigger douche than he is."

"What did I do?"  Damien asked her.

"How about nothing happened between you and Elise?  And you never said anything regarding the truth and let this dickhead believe you," she accused him.

I looked at Damien.  "Is it true?"

"Yeah, so?"

I got in his face. "You should have told me that nothing happened, yet you said nothing."

"Wait. Your dad called me and asked me to find her.  So, I did. I brought her back to Jaden's and listened to her blubber about how much she loved you and felt you lied to her. Roc, you can go around and accuse everyone of doing shit, but you're not exactly innocent.  It's not like you didn't do your fair share of hookups. You can thank that stupid whore for starting this shit, but you can again thank yourself for finishing her off." 

"He's right, Roc," Jag said. 

"Wow, let's give it up for the two that aren't complete dumbasses.  Maybe between the three of you, you'll find a brain," Ramona before walking away.

My phone rang, and I answered it. "Yeah?" 

Don't give me your attitude, you prick. You have a mess to clean up.  I suggest you clean it up.

Click!

I looked at my phone and was growing irritated by the minute.

"Who was that?"  Jag asked me.

"My mom is beckoning me. I got to go," I told them.

I walked out of school and made my way to my bike. Climbing on, I started it, pulled out of the parking lot, and drove to the bar. It didn't take me long until I reached it.  I got off the bike and strolled into the bar to find Elise with a couple of club members, drinking.  The only problem was she was hammered, and they were doing nothing to stop it except egging her on.

I walked over and took the drink from her hand. 

She looked at me. "Give that back. I was drinking that."

"Not anymore. You aren't." I set the bottle on the bar top.

She stood up and swayed.  "You don't own me.  You can't tell me what to do."

"Like hell, I can't!" 

"Oh, right, because you can do whatever you want and sleep with whoever you want! Yet I sleep with one guy, and I'm a whore! Go back to your hoes." Elise pushed me away and staggered to the door.

I followed her as she kept pushing me away, stumbling out of the bar, falling, and passing out.  I picked her up, placed her over my shoulder, and carried her to my bike. After securing her, I climbed on and drove off. She was going to feel this in the morning.

I decided to take her somewhere so her dad didn't see her like this.  I'm sure she'll have a lot to deal with once she wakes up.