You scratch my back, I might scratch yours

Rocco

I told that kid who wanted to help us to meet us at a location. He showed up as the guys, Jaden and I, leaned against the car. He got out of his car and walked over to us, unsure of what to think. He stood there, staring at us.

"It's about time you arrived," I said.

"I wasn't sure if you were being real about this or not," he replied.

"Yeah, I was being real." I rolled my eyes. "You want to learn how to be a bad boy. Then you need to know how to fuck some bitch."

His eyes widened as his mouth dropped open in shock.

"Jaden here will teach you a few things, then let you go. Understand?"

He nodded his head, unable to form words. Virgins are the easiest to land. They're willing to do anything you ask them as long as they get laid.

He followed Jaden into the backseat of her car, and they closed the door. The three of us stood outside as we heard movement in the backseat.

While they were getting busy, the boys and I stood outside and talked.

"Do you think this is a good idea?" Damien asked me.

"Ask me if I care? This dude thinks if he's a bad boy, he'll get laid. Well, he's getting his chance to get laid." I shrugged. I know I'm a dick, but I didn't care. People fail to realize a bad boy is more than they think. You don't give a shit about anything or anyone.

As we leaned our backs against the car, it started moving, and we heard yelling.

"Oh, my God! This is the greatest day of my life!"

We laughed as Jaden went to town, deflowering the virgin in the back seat.

"Man, I got to do something about my old man," Jagger mentioned.

"Why don't you just put him out of his damn misery?" I asked him.

"My incubator won't let me. He tried pulling his bullshit again the other night. I hauled off and laid him out. Fucking dick," he huffed.

"Better than having your old man slap you around," Damien mentioned.

Jagger dealt with two people who couldn't give two shits less if he was alive, while Damien dealt with an asshole of a father who prefers to use him as a punching bag more than anything. Damien's mother skated when he was a kid.

My parents were completely different. Dad was in a motorcycle club, and mom was part of it. They left me to my own devices as long as I didn't end up in the clink or dead. If people left me alone, then I was okay.

Tease didn't get the memo. Guess she will find out soon enough.

I pulled out a smoke and lit it, as did Jagger. Damien didn't smoke. It bothered me none to each their own.

I took a drag from my fag and blew smoke rings. We felt the car stop moving, and then the door opened. The three of us turned to see Jaden and that guy emerge.

He looked like he was in a euphoric state.

"Well?" I asked.

"He'll be more than happy to help you out," Jaden answered.

He stood there with a goofy-looking grin on his face.

"Okay, Opie. Now, it's your turn to help me," I mentioned.

He nodded.

"Words are useful. Try using them."

He cleared his throat. "Right, well, first of all, Elise hates smoking. If you want to get close to her, you can't smell like an ashtray. Second, she loathes drinking. Drinking doesn't impress her." 

"This chick born under a rock? Wh0 doesn't drink or smoke?"  

"A lot, contrary to popular belief."

I looked at him with annoyance.

"She likes guys that are sweet and nice. None of those types that doesn't have respect for anyone. She's a good girl." He shrugged.

"Someone boring."

He nodded. "Yep."

I rubbed my chin and contemplated my next move. I had to pretend to be a boring ass person. This shouldn't be fun. "Tell me what this chick likes."

"She likes nice guys who go out of their way to be considerate, which you aren't."

I developed the need to beat his ass. I was growing more irritated by the minute.

Jagger and Damien looked at me curiously as I thought about it.

"Roc, what the kid means is don't be your dickish self." Jaden smirked.

I gave her an annoyed look.

She turned to the kid. "Give me a call sometime." She patted his chest, then got into her car and left.

The three of us walked to our bikes.

"Good talk!" Opie said.

I rolled my eyes as I jumpstarted my bike, then drove out of there with Damien and Jagger. I swear this chick better have a nice rack for all the shit I have to go through to win this stupid bet.

*********
Elise

Ramona and I were hanging out in my room when Rocky busted in like a raging lunatic.

"Guys, I have to tell you something!" He said out of breath.

Both of us sat and looked at him like he was freaking nuts.

He took a deep breath. "I got laid!" He also had a shit-eating grin on his face.

"What?" I looked at him like he had lost his mind.

"It was awesome. Rocco introduced me to this girl, and she was hot. She even gave me her number," he said.

I looked at him incredulously.

"Has it dawned on anyone that Rocky got laid by some girl who has to be desperate to sleep with his stupid ass?" Ramona asked us.

We both looked at her as I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I stood up and looked at him. "Rocky, why would you have sex with a random stranger?"

"Why not?" He shrugged.

"Because it's dangerous." 

"Elise, it's different for guys than for girls. We don't get emotionally attached to someone. Plus, it's awesome." 

I shook my head.

"Well, got to go call Jaden." He dashed out of my room.

I sighed. Then there were two.

"Elise, I don't know why you're so worried about Rocky getting his cherry-picked," Ramona mentioned.

"Because when you have sex for the first time, it's supposed to be special. At least, I think so." 

"That's the thing. Not everyone thinks as you do. I got to go. Call me tomorrow." Ramona left.

I sat down on my bed and sighed again. Maybe I was hoping for too much, but I always thought your first time should be a moment two people shared between them. Rocky made it sound like it was going to the grocery store and randomly picking out a piece of fruit.

The fact Rocky had sex was disturbing in itself. I shivered at the thought.

"Yo, tease!" King dick yelled from outside.

I got up, walked over to my window, and stuck my head out. "What do you want, asshole?"

"Come down and find out!" He smirked.

I gave him an annoyed look. I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I pulled my head into my room but not before I whacked it on the edge of the window. I heard laughing as I rubbed my head. Well, that was great.

I decided to find out what the hell king dick wanted. This had better be good, or I see a mop meeting his nuts soon.

FYI: a fag is an actual term used for cigarettes. I don't need anyone getting any bright ideas.