Sick~RM

Y/N's POV

*Cough Cough*
"Are you sure you're not sick you've been coughing and sneezing a lot recently?" He asked me for the millionth time.
"Yes I'm Fine, I don't get sick" I stated while cozying myself deeper in the furry red blanket and continuing to watch my favourite show.

~2 Days Later~

*Achoo!* *Achoo!* *Achoo!*
I sneezed for the, I'm guessing 15th time in the past 5 minutes.
I continue to make my breakfast until I was rudely interrupted by Namjoon throwing me over his shoulder.

"What are you doing?! Put me Down This Instant! Don't make me go crazy on your *Achoo!* Asian ass!" I pounded his back, not affecting him he continues to walk up the stairs. Entering our shared bedroom and tucking me in our King sized bed. "I don't know who you think you are for-" he cut me off "Stop talking just rest, you're sick" If he says I'm 'sick' one more time..

"For the last time I'm not *Sniffles* Sick!!" He hummed in response clearly not believing me. He walked to the bathroom and came back with a weird white stick thingy in his hand. "What is that a pregnancy test?" He chuckled. "Have you really never seen a thermometer before?"

Then it clicked. "Ohhh it's a Thermometer, I've never used one of those before, growing up my parents just gave me Vick's Vapo Rub" He had an amused look smeared across his face "Your childhood makes me laugh" He said while sitting on the edge of the bed, inching closer to me with the thermometer in his hands.

"Nononono, stay away from me with that thing!" I backed up to the point my back was smashed against the head board. "C'mon, there's nothing to worry about all you gotta do is put this in your mouth" I chuckled at the way that came out. "You know that's not what I meant" I couldn't stop laughing, me now on my back laying against the fluffy duvets clutching my stomach and my mouth wide open trying to gasp for air.

My laughter immediately ceasing when an unfamiliar object was placed on my tongue..the thermometer. He soon removed it and did a celebratory dance at the fact he managed to use the thermometer on me. I pouted and crossed my arms in defeat. Namjoon soon noticed this and came by my side and placed his hand on my shoulder "You're 38 ° (Celsius) (100.4 Fahrenheit) You have a fever"

I jumped off the bed and placed my hands on my hips "No way! I have not been sick in over 3 years and I'm not about to start now" He gets up as well, towering over my 5'3 body and waves the thermometer in my face "According to the thermometer you have a fever and it is my duty to make sure you are comfy and well rested until you overcome this"

I chuckled at his adorable response "Joonie, I have a fever not cancer." He rolled his eyes at me. Who does he think he is rolling his eyes at me.

"Wait. You just said you have a fever. You admit it you're sick!" He pointed his finger in my face rubbing it in that he was right "First of all get your crusty ass finger out of my face, and yes I'll admit it I may have a slight *Sneeze* Cough* Cold" he chuckled and carried me back to bed. "Thank you, Joonie" he caressed my fore head "Anything for my baby"

~2 Hours Later~

*Ding*Ding*Ding*

I rung the little bell Namjoon gave me For whenever I need something, and now I need food cause I'm starving. He's still not here? *Ding* Ding* Ding* I rung the bell again, moments later the door of our bedroom burst open welcoming a sweating Namjoon Grasping onto the doorway for support.

" What's wrong with you? You look disgusting" I simply stated while picking at my nails. He slowly makes his way to the foot of the bed "What's wrong with me??" He questioned before I could even answer he did it himself

"I'll tell you what's wrong with me. You got me runnin' up and down these damn stairs like a headless chicken at your every beck and call 'Joonie get me this and Joonie get me that'" he mocked me.

"Hey hey hey, don't try and turn this on me you're the one who insists on me being stuck on this bed until Im 'healed'" he sighs "yes I know I said that but take it easy on me I'm only one man right?"

I sighed in realization "yeah, I guess you're right I'm sorry. Now come here." I patted the mattress beside me signaling him to join me on the bed, and he wasted no time on hopping right beside me. He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled his head in my neck "You know I love you right?" He murmured sending vibrations down my neck making me twitch a little "Of course, I love you too"
We stayed like that for a good 3 minutes before I remembered what I called him up here for.

"Now that you had your little break get back to work I want a medium rare steak with mashed potatoes, ice cream sundae with 2 scoops of vanilla ice cream with smarties,sprinkles, caramel-" He place his hand over my mouth. I licked his hand to make him move it. "What was that for?" I asked him arching my eyebrow. "Shhhhhh, just sleep" he whispered in my ear while closing back his eyes.

I laughed at his adorable reaction, maybe my hunger can wait for a little bit longer. "I love you and your lazy ass" I whispered to him "and I love you and your stubborn ass" he hummed before we both fell asleep.

———————————————-
I actually enjoyed writing that.

I'm taking requests now 24/7 💘

~Unedited~

Slow updates⚠️
Thank you for reading💕🥰
-KissesnKillz