BTS💜

I've never done this soo😂
Please comment❣️
Vote⭐️
This is a Long ass Chapter bro
——————————————————
Scenario: When you're upset

I've never done this soo😂Please comment❣️Vote⭐️This is a Long ass Chapter bro——————————————————Scenario: When you're upset

J-Hope
Why do the bad things only happen to me?! I can't believe she betrayed me like this.  I was sad for weeks no wonder she didn't try to cheer me up. I'm just gonna cry my problems away that always works.

"Y/n?"
Shoot! Hoseok's home way earlier than he's supposed to be.
Thank goodness I locked the door. I ran to the bathroom to look at my self in the mirror. Wow, I look absolutely disgusting.

My hair all frizzy, my eyes almost completely red and my clothes all wrinkled up. I decided to change into my sweats. I went back in to the bedroom to hear knocking on the door.

"Y/n-" I opened the door looking up at him I saw his face drop immediately. He brought me down stairs to the couch. He sat me down before sitting on the coffee table in front of me and held my hands.

"What's wrong?" He asked me looking deep in to my eyes, he's not gonna back down until he knows what's wrong. He always does this, and It worries me how he won't eat or sleep until he knows why I'm upset.

"I'm fine I swear."
He clearly doesn't believe me.
He stared me down, as if he was pulling the words out of my mouth I spat out the truth.
___

I told him everything. He took It better than he usual. Usually he would go crazy but I begged him not to this time.

"Do you want to watch a movie with me?" I looked at him. He smiled before answering "I'd be honoured to watch a movie with my favourite girl in the world."

It wasn't long until we were knocked out, snoring as the movie continued to play.

Taehyung I continued to sob louder and louder forgetting that Taehyung was only downstairs

Taehyung
I continued to sob louder and louder forgetting that Taehyung was only downstairs. Before I knew it Taehyung walked in. I quickly covered myself in the blankets putting my hair in to a bun like I do before I go to bed, making it look like I was sleeping before he got in here.