Food ~ Jin

Ugh! I hope whoever invented math dies a slow and painful death.  I slammed my textbook shut before checking my messages.

Jingerbread♥️🤩:
I'm picking up food on my way back from work what do you want to eat?

                                                Y/n🌻💕:
      Whatever you feel like getting

Jingerbread♥️🤩:
Im in the mood for some KFC you in?

                                                Y/n🌻💕:
           Nope, just got my nails done, not risking getting them greasy on the first day.

Jingerbread♥️🤩:
But you just said- Ok, how about McDonalds?

                                               Y/n🌻💕:
    Sure, if you want me to get high cholesterol and die, NEXT!

Jingerbread♥️🤩:
Are you kidding me right now? How about Burger King you love burgers.

                                              Y/n🌻💕:
           True,  but I'm not in the mood for burgers you know?

Jingerbread♥️🤩:
I know exactly what you want.

                                          Y/n🌻💕:
                  What is it?

Jingerbread♥️🤩:
You'll have to wait and see..😉

                                               Y/n🌻💕:             Well you better Hurry up I'm starving!

                                              Y/n 🌻💕:
    Jinnnnn!!! It's been like 4 hours can you hurry up!!!!

Jingerbread♥️🤩:
It's been like 15 minutes calm down, I'm almost home, I'm like 3 minutes away.

                                             Y/n🌻💕:
           This food better be worth it!

"Y/n! I'm back!"
I heard him announce from downstairs and it didn't take me long to sprint down the stairs nearly tripping just for the food.

"Where's the food?!" I searched him. "It's right here" he held up a medium brown bag. "Jin are you sure you It the right order? That bag is pretty small.."

"Since you  couldn't make up you mind I chose something that you can't  possibly  have a problem with and it's cheaper"

He set down the bag on the table and pulled out two...

WATERBOTTLES?!

You're Joking.

"Jin." I started walking towards him. I snatched the bottles from his hands  "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME IM STARVING MY ASS OFF OVER HERE AND YOU BUY 2 BOTTLES OF WATER?! ARE YOU FOR REAL RIGHT NOW?!"

He stepped back at my sudden outburst.. "Ohh I wanna strangle you so bad." I cupped my hands near his neck. He grabbed my wrists and sat me on the couch.

"Y/n can you really blame me though. You didn't  want any of the suggestions I gave you"

True.

"Yah well.. Suggest some more."
He rolled his eyes. "Then you choose  a place you want to go eat!" I thought about it for a good while.

"I'm really craving some KFC right now." His face turned blood red.

"I ASKED YOU IF YOU WANTED KFC BUT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WANT TO RUIN YOUR NAILS! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME YOU JUST WASTED?!" He shouted.

"I never said that!" I defended. He pulled out his phone showing the texts we had just exchanged about an hour ago where I specifically said.  'Nope, just got my nails done, not risking getting them greasy on the first day.'

"Ohhh yeah!, well I'm right I don't want to get my nails greasy this shit was expensive!!" I whined.

"Yeah But who paid for it?!" He stood up. "You can't use the fact that you paid for them against me, it was a birthday gift!"

"Oh my goodness Y/n! Since clearly nothing out there will be good enough out there for you, sit down and have a bowl of cereal!" He grabbed the box of cinnamon toast crunch and a bowl and slammed them on the table.

"But I'm trying to cut back on sugar." I whispered but Jin clearly heard it. "Goodnight." He walked to the front door. "Hey! Where are you going?!" I yelled. "To eat!"

"Without me?!" I questioned. "Yes!!" He slammed the door behind him.

He'll be back.
15 minutes later
I know he will.
1 Hour Later
He has to be.

—  1h 30mins Later

I sat on the couch thinking Jin would com back to get me. "I'm back" I heard Jin's voice from the front door. I ran to him to see an almost empty Taco Bell Bag.

"You seriously went to eat without me?" I looked up at him. "Yea, but I felt bad so I brought you back a burrito."  He handed over the bag. "But-" my words cut off from Jin's.

"Y/n I will sit you down at the table and feed you this burrito because I know I did not waste my money on a burrito for someone who won't even eat it." He scolded, lifting me up and sitting me on the chair.

"I can eat a burrito myself Mr.Bossy Pants." I mumbled. After taking a few bites I began to speak. "You might kill me after I say this but some Burger King isn't sounding too bad right About now."  He stood up grabbed the burrito and playfully threw it at me.

"JIN!!" I screamed out before looking in the fridge for some eggs and whipping them back at him. "No! Please! Not the face!" He begged. "That's what you get for bringing me water, want some?" I grabbed the water bottle and poured it on his head. "Oh, it's on!" He growled and grabbed juice from the fridge and pouring it down my back causing me to shiver and scream due to how cold it was.

Once we ran out of food to throw we made a truce and looked at our kitchen. Jam on the floor, milk on the walls and even bologne on the ceiling.

"You mop, I sweep." He stated before we started cleaning up the massive mess we made of our kitchen.

————————————————
This took me way longer than necessary sorry 😂
-Unedited
Thanks for reading📖♥️
-KissesnKillz