Memories ~ Suga

🎶Hit chu with that double update🎶 Oh yeah oh yeah🤣
Don't forget to Vote and Comment❤️💜
————————-————————-
Y/n's POV

"Happy 50th anniversary my love." Yoongi walked over to me with a little present in his hands.

"Awww, Yoongi I cant believe you Actually remembered." "How could I forget the day I married the woman of my dreams." reminiscing  about the day we got married. "Ahh yes, the wedding, I remember it as if it was yesterday..."

Flashback~

Y/n's POV
"I can't do this." I hyperventilated in my dressing room only 5 minutes before I have to walk down the aisle. "Y/n just breathe ok you both love each other what could possibly go wrong"

-

The doors opened for me to see a large crowd all on their feet, all eyes on me. I walked down the aisle slowly with my father whispering encouraging words in my ear knowing the state I was just in.

After I reached the front I looked at the man I was soon about to call my husband. "You look..just..wow, you're beautiful."
He was speechless, how cute. "And you look very handsome if I do say so myself."

We were hand in hand saying our vows both of us on the verge of tears realizing our lives were about to change significantly for the better.
-
"Do you Y/L/N, Y/N Take thee Min Yoongi to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest recited. "I do." I stated confidently as ever no hesitation whatsoever. "And do you Min Yoongi take thee Y/L/N, Y/N to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
He repeated. "Of course I do"

-
"You may now kiss the bride." As if those were the words he was waiting for all his life. Yoongi dipped me, interlocking our lips, moving in synchronization as if we were to let go we would lose each other.

And I didn't want to let go. That's how I knew I loved him.

Present

"I can't believe you were actually thinking about not marrying me" Yoongi pretended to be offended knowing that it happens to most people before a wedding .

"Me neither, but I'm really glad I did. I'm terrified of what would've happened if I didn't marry you and walked out like I was thinking of doing back then."

He came closer beside me on the couch. "Do you remember how you told me you were pregnant?" He asked me causing me to look up at him, before bursting a fit of laughter.

"That's probably one of my favourite memories."

Flashback~

"Yoongi! Hurry up and get downstairs everyone is waiting on you!!" I yelled from downstairs at Yoongi who was holding up the game .

"Ok I'm here sorry for making you guys wait I couldn't find my phone, and I can't play with out my phone." After everyone was connected the first question was on the screen.

'What is the newest event to happen in the Min Household'

A: Y/n's New Job
B: Yoongi and Y/n Moving
C: Y/n's pregnancy
D: Yoongi's new record deal

Everyone submitted answer 'B' because it is true that was the most known recent event. When the words 'Correct Answer: C' appeared on the board I turned to Yoongi pulling out my phone making sure to capture it.
📸:

Perfect

Perfect.
'AHHHHH!!!'
Everyone came rushing over to hug me, screaming with joy and excitement.

I turned to face Yoongi again, he still hasn't moved a finger. "Yoongi?-"
"How long have you known?" He abruptly began speaking.
"4 months, I wanted to be sure before I got anyone's hopes up especially yours."

"Come here. You know how much I love you. Even if you told me too early and the baby were to have.. you know.. I would never blame it on you, we just try again right?"

"Right." With that he deepened the hug we were in from after he told me to go to him.

Present
"Where did you even get the idea to tell me like that?" Yoongi asked me. "I saw it on a YouTube video to be honest, and I thought it was pretty cool" he nodded his head in understanding.

Silence taking over the moment.

"I think we did good." He suddenly broke the silence.
What? "Huh? What do you mean we did good?" I questioned.

"We didn't have any major problems in our marriage, we have 3 beautiful children one even being a doctor, 5 gorgeous grandchildren and a relationship built of pure love and trust, what more can we ask for?"

"I suppose so, but I wish we had more time left, it feels like I just met you yesterday and now we're already in our 70's" I whined.

"Honey, if I could restart my life I wouldn't because I would risk not meeting you, and the way we got here is worth way more than just a few more grains of sand added to our hour glasses."

"When did you become Mr.Poetry?" I laughed at his fancy shmancy remark. It wasn't long until he laughed with me.

"And to be honest Yoongi I wouldn't trade one year we had together for anything either, not even more time." He kissed my forehead before pulling the little blanket over us on the couch.

"Then let's enjoy the time we have left."

——————————————
Ion know guys I have some weird feelings about this chapter 😂

Don't forget to vote and leave comments I wanna hearh your opinions don't be a silent reader.💞💝
~Unedited
Thanks For Reading 📖🥰
-KissesnKillz