It's The __ For Me ~ Jimin🌸

Y'all they just playing😂😂😂😂😂nun serious

Y'all they just playing😂😂😂😂😂nun serious. This actually kinda takes a turn at the end styl.

3rd POV

You had just arrived at Yuki's 18th birthday party. Noting that you are probably the last one to arrive as you were in fact 20 minutes late. The games had just begun by the time you stepped in side.

Jimin's head snapped up towards you as you walked through the front door, gift bags in hand. He was up on his feet in no time to interrogate you on your whereabouts.

"Where were you? And what took you so long? I called you at least four times in the last 20 minutes."

He took the presents from you, settling them on the designated table for the presents to sit on until opened.

"Can you relax? I'm just a lil late, besides, why does it have you so worked up? It's not like you my boyfriend or sum"

True, Jimin is in fact, not your boyfriend, but he is your best friend. The same best friend that your friends have not stopped shipping you with since the ninth grade.

Annoying is an understatement for the recurring topics of 'Are you dating?', 'Do you like him?', and your favourite—note the sarcasm—'Just Date Already!'

Not that you're against the ship of course. You kinda—totally do wish the two of you were more than just best friends, but you definitely don't have the guts to tell him that.

"For the sake of this friendship. I'm gonna ignore what you just said. Now, C'mon, the games just started." It was as if the second you had walked in, there were sudden shockwaves of energy running through him.
~~

Aside from the subtle tunes of music that were being played from inside the house it was quite quiet. The party had reached that 'awkward stage' where they had run out of games to play, already eaten their pre-cake appetizers, but there was still another 15 minutes until they cut the actual cake.

Usually this silent gap is filled with rounds of spin the bottle or maybe seven minutes in heaven, but due to Yuki's grandmother casually sitting in the living room, and her father on the grill, options are limited.

Everyone seemed to have found more interesting things to do on their phones. Yours was on Instagram. Your timeline had quite the odd mixture to it, one that you couldn't describe even if you tried.

At last you had come across a post. Something that reminded you of Jimin so much it'd be painful not to send it to him. Sure you could've just gotten up and showed him, but he was at the complete opposite end of the table on the opposite side, so you didn't bother.

Besides from this angle you can see his reaction if he was to make one.

Y/n:

Y/n;Lmk why this was literally you last semester😂😂

Y/n;
Lmk why this was literally you last semester😂😂

Jimin;
Says you, who got a 48% in Bio.

Y/n;
Oh so that's how it be huh?

Aii Bet.

That's crazy coming from the same guy who considered fucking the teacher for better grades.

It's the desperation for me😝

Jimin;
It's the fact you can't catch a man for me🙈

Your Jaw dropped. Glaring up from your phone at Jimin who was inaudibly laughing at his.

That's how it is? Say lesss.

Y/n;
It's the small ass hands for me.🥰

Jimin;
It's the stale weave for me✨🧚‍♀️

Y/n;
It's your mom leaving your family in the middle of the night and never coming back, For me😻

Jimin had rolled his eyes, but the smile on his face was still there. That was some of your best material and he was still smiling!?

Jimin;
It's the, not getting in to any of your top three colleges then crying to your ex about it after he told you to leave him the fuck alone, for me.😘

Ohhhhh. Wowww.

Y/n;
It's you never having a girlfriend for  more than 3 weeks for me.😍

Jimin;
It's the fact that, I've had a crush on you for the last 6 months and you haven't noticed yet, for me.

The only thought running through your head was, Hold the fuck up.

You didn't know if he was being serious. Just as you looked up at him, his sincere, brown eyes caught yours. You've looked at him millions of times before, but this time it was different.

"Happy Birthday to you~"

The celebratory song helped to snap you both out of the little trance you had each other in.

Neither of you giving a lot effort In actually signing the song, Jimin's sporadic heartbeat keeping him distracted from the way you took large sips from your cup in failed attempts to cool yourself down.

Cake was served although neither of you were ready to eat just yet.

Y/n;
Were you kidding?

Jimin;
Nope, You really didn't notice?

You couldn't help the cheezy smile that spread across your face.

Y/n;
No, but I'm glad you told me. I thought my feelings would be one sided this time, as always😭🤡

Your smile was bordering excessive at this point, but Jimin couldn't help it to stare at you for just a few more seconds.

Jimin;
It's your cute ass smile for me❤️