Locked Up ~ Jungkook (3)

04.04.20

Because Apparently y'all wanted this..

Y/n's POV

"My palace needs a queen, what do you say?" he tempted as he leaned against the wall.

"I'm in."

That was yesterday, and today's a new day, but specifically today is
The Day. The day I'll be running for my life and freedom literally risking the chance of getting shot just because Jungkook managed to woo me with his devilish charms.

"30 minutes you two, don't make me come and get you." Officer ridge scolded us as she pulled open the rusted metal bars of our cell.

We stepped out heading towards the 'cafeteria' of some sort. Where they serve garnished garbage on styrofoam plates with dirty forks that almost look used. It was gag worthy, and I did actually gag sometimes.

I can't count how many times I've skipped eating because it was disgusting just to look at let alone eat it. Although I'd usually end up regretting it because I'd end up getting hungry later on.

I watched Jungkook approach one of the crowded tables that were bolted to the floor.

It only took one glance from him and they were dispersed from where they were once sitting, one even wiping off the table before we sat down.

Once seated, from across me he leaned in, his elbows crossed on the table as he spoke in a quiet tone a deadpanned expression seated on his facial features.

"You see those keys over there" he barely jerked his head in the direction of officer Ridge's desk. The red ring that connected 3 individual keys to it. My eyes flashing towards them then right back in to Jungkooks coffee brown eyes that held no emotion.

He has a stoic personality, very hard to read at times. But nonetheless I slowly nodded to see where he was going with this. "You need to get those, and don't get caught. If they catch you, you'll never get out of here."

"W-what?" The very words came out of his mouth in a stern manner that only I could hear.

"You heard what I said. Get the Keys.  They unlock windows, doors and gates. Don't fuck this up" his fist clenched over the table with each word.

"I-"

"Go." He playfully kicked my leg under the table with a cheeky smile for me to get up and retrieve the shaped metal that sits on her desk. How can he change so quickly between expressions.

Pretending that I was walking in the direction of the water cooler that was beneficially right beside it. Casually looking around the area for any signs of her red hair or any other guards who happened to be near by.

Getting a cup of water from the cooler, taking sips while I leant against her desk. Cup in one hand while my other blindly skimmed over the surface of her desk with caution.

My forehead beating out in a cold sweat, my palms were beginning to clam at the high risk. Just as I felt the cool metal under my fingertips I watched her Red hair bounce as she  returned from the bathroom.