3 Days 'Till Christmas 🎄

"Ms. Y/L/N, why are you late to my class again!?" The same annoying voice of my homeroom teacher scolded me with the same phrase while I entered the class 25 minutes after first bell.

"You're lucky I even showed up" I scoffed taking my seat at the back of the class where I usually sit. "Y/n, there are only 2 days until your winter break, please save the attitude alright?"

Simply rolling my eyes at him not giving a response before taking out my notebook. Deciding I would actually try and pay attention even tho we're not really learning anything new, watching as the teacher wrote down the first equation.

"Psst" Ignoring the hissing from my classmate assuming it was for someone else. "Psst, Y/n" Turning around facing my best friend Zaniya.

She was mouthing the words 'Meet me at lunch' I nodded, turning back around. Looking up at the board seeing there were at least 24 new equations and arrows on the board.

What the fuck!? I TURNED AROUND FOR 5 SECONDS!!

Zani and I were sitting next to the window in the cafeteria looking at the winter wonderland that was being created outside, the once green grass was painted white covered in thick layers of snow. Thinking about the few hours left of the day until I can see my boyfriend-

"Yoooo~" Zani was waving her hands around in front my face, the sound of her metal bracelets bashing together adding to the shock on my face.

"Huh what?"

"There's a party tonight at 8. You in?" She quirked, arching up her left brow. I dully shook my head as I had other plans.

"Nah I'll pass"

"Whatttt whyyy? You used to be my party buddy, now you barely go out anymore what's wrong with you" She playfully whined tugging on my folded arms which rested firm against the table.

Simply shrugging at her question even though I know why.

Yoongi. My Boyfriend.

No one can know about our relationship especially his Dad. Yoongi is the Son of the leader of one of the deadliest, most feared gangs in the country.

The second his father knows he's dating someone he doesn't approve of, and of a different ethnicity he'd have all of his men out to kill me in a heartbeat.

I can't meet Yoongi often, and when I do it's usually in a factory or some sketchy shit like that. If I was seen publicly with him the chances of his dads men finding out are high, as his dad has suspicions that Yoongi is seeing someone, so he's already scattered around people on look out.

"EARTH TO Y/N!" Was I dozing off again?

"Damn What is up with you?"

"I dunno, guess I'm just tired and need my break."
— 8pm

I was laying back on my bed, waiting for the location from Yoongi.

Yoongles🥰:
Meet me at xxxxxx. I can't wait to see you. You've been on my mind all day😩 I jus wanna hold my baby ❤️

I couldn't even respond. It's been 2 years since we started dating and he still gives me butterflies.

Grabbing My keys in a hurry to see him.

Pulling in to the abandoned parking lot, I could see his black Mercedes in the distance, subconsciously speeding up so I could get to him faster.

Seeing him standing against his car arms folded. Even though it was dark I could see the smirk he had on his lips. Quickly turning off the engine and jumping out of the car, walking up to him letting the thickly falling snowflakes land on us.