Unexpected~ RM

Word Count: 1634

I huffed bending over and grabbing on to the railing taking a break to catch my breath only half way up the stairs. Being 8 months pregnant will really take a toll on your body.

I looked up as I wasn't even half-way up the stairs and I'm out of breath. Damn, were there always this many stairs, why are there so many? I stood back up and continued taking slow steps my breathing getting heavier after each.

Fuck this, I'm sitting down.  I grabbed on to the bars that rested underneath the railing and slid down sitting myself down on the steps. "Y/n, I'm hom-" Namjoon dropped his stuff on the floor and ran over to me.

"What happened did you fall? Are you hurt? Is the baby ok?" His hands scrambling all over trying to help me up. "Calm down I'm fine, I'm just taking a break." I puffed out.

Why is he looking at me as if I'm crazy "On the middle of the stairs?" He stood up extending his hands for me to hold on to as I pulled myself back up. I grabbed on to his arm for support.

"Don't judge me, I'd like to see you pregnant and walk up and down all these stairs and not want to sit down and take a break" I informed as he continued to walk me upstairs my grip tightening as my energy was quickly being drained again.

"Y/n you need to slow down, Just relax the baby is due in less than 3 weeks you need to be careful."  He opened the bedroom door and led me to the bed.

"I know, but it's just so boring being stuck inside the house all Day and there's no one to talk to. and you don't get home till late, and-" he wrapped his arms around me pulling me close, the gap slightly remaining as my stomach got in the way.

"Hey hey hey, calm down I have time off for when the baby's born, then you can have me all to yourself ok?" He kissed my forehead looking down at me. I nodded before sitting myself down on the covers.

"Aren't you going to change?" He asked pointing to my clothes. "That's so much work, can you pass me my Panama's and I'll change on the bed." I whined.

"C'mon I'll help you" he grunted while picking me back up and helping me change.

After many attempts and trials Joonie finally managed to help put on my Pyjama bottoms but there's no way in hell he's getting my shirt over my stomach. That's way too much work, he decided to just give me one of his shirts.

"Now do you understand why I didn't want to change." I rolled over to face him on the bed. He laughed and nodded before wrapping  his arms around me cuddling me closer to his chest.
Feeling his warmth always helps me sleep.

"Y/n wake up" I felt Namjoon lightly shake me, but to continue my sleep I pretend not to feel it. "I know you're awake." Ugh. "Yes?" I scooted to the back of the bed my back against the head board.

"I made breakfast without burning anything this time and I want you to try it"  Oh god. "Are you sure? You're telling me if I eat it I won't suddenly die?" He playfully scoffed and grabbed his chest. "No, it will not kill you"

I rolled my eyes before sitting at the edge of the bed and standing up. "Promise?" I asked. "It hurts that you don't trust me enough to eat my own food." He admits causing me to laugh. "I'm sorry baby, I'll try your food." I went on my tippy toes quickly pecking his lips before making my way down stairs.

He helped me sit down and placed a plate of decent looking pancakes. "Wow, you've definitely improved, last time they were just circular pieces of charcoal." I reminisced.