Step-Brother ~ Jungkook

Requested🌺

Length: Longggg
Word Count: 2535

I was supposed to post this last Monday....

3 months ago as a request I'm sorry this is long overdue 😭💀💕😂

"Y/n, if your ass isn't downstairs in the next 5 seconds I'm gonna beat it!" My mom shouted from downstairs, I didn't hesitate to jump off my bed, stumbling down the steps only to be greeted by my mom and an unfamiliar male face.

I pulled my oversized sweat shirt down in hopes to cover my underwear, as I didn't even get the chance to change yet. "Y/n, you remember the man Ive been talking to you about?" My mom caressed the older mans arm.

Gross.

"Yea.. is this him?" I asked gesturing to the still unnamed man beside my mom.  The smile across her face grew as she nodded. "This is Jack Jeon, your soon to be step- father, isn't that great?!" She cheered.

My new what?!

"I didn't even know you guys were engaged!"  I exclaimed taking  a seat on one of the steps.
"Well, we wanted it to be a surprise for you guys"

You guys?

"Well then the next piece of information is going to be even more shocking for you then." My mom stated, interlocking hands with Jack.

"You're not pregnant right?!" I squirmed at the thought of my mom being twice as cranky than she already is. They both laughed at my assumption.

"Oh honey of course not, that ship has sailed a long time ago."

"The wedding is Next week, we have been planning it for months we just kinda forgot to tell you"

"You forgot to tell your  ONLY daughter that your getting married?!" Are you kidding me?!

"Well if it makes you feel any better his son didn't know yet either"

Son?!

"What son?!" My mom slightly looked down in shame at her forgetfulness. "I have a son, Jungkook" Jack spoke up, his deep voice catching me off guard.

"Mom, when were you planning on telling me this, when I met him at the wedding?!"

"No of course not, you can meet him on Friday when we move in with them." My mom calmly stated while looking at up Jack who was smiling down at her.

"MOVING?!" Too Much New Information! I can't believe she didn't tell me any of this! This can't be real. This has to be a joke.

"Haha you're messing with me right, you're not actually marrying some guy I never knew about and we're not moving right?" I nervously chuckled internally begging her to say this was all a joke.

"Honey.." she tried to touch my arm but I yanked it away.

"No! Don't Touch me!" I ran back to my room, making sure to slam my door behind me. I got in to the shower and changed my clothes. Grabbing my keys and walking downstairs to see they were still talking, or should I say flirting.

Disgusting.

"Where are you going?" My mom interrupted her little flirting session before looking at me.

"Out." I put on my shoes, opening the door before slamming it. I just like slamming things when I'm mad.

— Friday

"That's the last of em" My mom patted the back of the truck full of our possessions.  I can't believe we're actually moving.

I took one last glance at our house before getting in the car, seating myself as far away from my mother as possible.