Meeting His Family-V

Y/n's POV

"What if they don't like me,
What if they don't like black girls what if I'm not good enough-"
I rambled on worrying about meeting Taehyung's family for the first time.

"Baby, I know they'll love you, and don't you ever say you're not good enough. You're more than enough." He whispered in my ear from behind. "But what if-" He Gave me a quick peck on my lips I'm assuming to silence me. "Shut up, you'll be fine, I promise."

~Time Skip

"This is it" I exhaled as I rang the doorbell. I smiled as Tae's hand intertwined with mine and giving it a light squeeze making sure I know everything is going to be ok.

The door opens to reveal Tae's mom who hesitated to hug me. She widened the door welcoming us to enter. Woah I was not expecting this..

I look at the massive dinner table filled with Tae's Family and friends. And all eyes on me. Not even 5 minutes of being at the party was I getting side eyes and whispers from others.

I whispered to Tae "I don't think I can do this, there's more people than I expected."  "Yah, I know my mom mentioned she was inviting a few more people but this is not what I had in mind."

"Why don't you try talking to some body while I go grab us some snacks ok?" I nodded and slowly walked to the couch before I took a seat.

"So how long have you and my grandson been together?" His grandmother questioned me, leaning forward in her rocking chair.  "Uh- 9 Months.." I trailed off as I was asked another question.

"Where did you guys meet?"
"At-" and another "When am I gonna have a little niece or nephew." Everyone leaned in at that question. "I-I don't know"

"When are you two getting married?" Thousands of comments were thrown at me after that. "I call bridesmaid"

"I wanna be the ring bearer"

"No! I'm gonna be the ring bearer right?!" All eyes on me. God I hate this.

I can't handle all this, it's too much. But I can't just get up and walk away in the middle of the conversation. Before I knew it I was hyperventilating.

"I got our snacks-" Tae dropped the food down on the table before quickly rushing over to me and bringing me upstairs to I'm assuming his old room, full of action figures and alien toys.

He sat me down on the bed and rubbed my back, he knew that always gave me comfort. "Take deep breaths, calm down and tell me what happened." I caught my breath and exhaled before telling him what happened..

After I filled him in on everything that just went on, and how it made me feel he made sure to suggest us leaving as an option.

"Do you want to go home?" Tae asked me as I stood up. "Not before I meet your dad."  His signature box smile spreading across his face after hearing my response.

We walked down the steps to see his relatives at the dinner table and his dad in the kitchen. I take a deep breath. "Are you sure you want to do this? You can do it another time."

"No tae, I can't let my emotions get in the way of the things I want to do." He kisses my forehead and slightly pushing me to walk to his dad.

"Hi, My name is Y/n I'm Taehyung's-"

"Girlfriend! Of course! How lovely to meet you" he pulled me in to a tight embrace. It felt so good, I feel comfortable with him already.

"I've heard so much about you, you're even more beautiful than my son says."  "Thank you" he walked towards me and gave me another hug before pulling away.

"Sorry, I don't usually give hugs but I'm so grateful that you found my Taehyung. Before you came along he was a total wreck, Thank You for bringing back my son." I could see his eyes getting glossy.

I smiled at his statement. I never knew I had such an affect on him. Maybe I am supposed to be here.

"Ok everyone the food is ready!!" His mom exclaimed over  the table while beginning to set down the mouthwatering foods.

"It was so nice to meet you Y/n, but I have I go help out."

"Okay, it was nice meeting you too." I waved before he walked off, and I walked back to Taehyung. "Ready to go?" He pointed to the door. "Actually, I wanna stay."  His eyes going wide at my unexpected answer.

"What made you change your mind?" "I dunno, I realized that you only get one chance at first impressions and I don't wanna be know as the girl who ran away from the family dinner".

"Whatever makes you happy" he smiled before leading us to the Dining Table where all his relatives were. "Oh Y/N we are so glad you came back to join us, and we are so sorry for scaring you off like that." His Grandmother spoke up.

"It's ok-" "No it's not okay if we're ever making you uncomfortable tell us ok?" I nodded my head and smiled. I leaned to Tae who was sitting beside me and whispered in his ear "I think I like it here, you were right I had nothing to worry about."

—————————————————
~Unedited~
Don't forget to vote
Thanks for reading💞📚
-KissesnKillz