Toxic ~ Jimin

Content Warning: swearing, sexual references, next level pettiness😭, violent mentions, therapist!Jin.Someone gets called a dumbass like once....maybe twice....no more than three times🤠

There's no way this is 4.7k+ words😭

An overview of your dangerously toxic relationship with Jimin. But you somehow make it work..😭

3RD POV

2 Years ago

"Over here, when you walk in to this custom designed living room which has been completely refurbished to a modernized space with natural lighting coming through the double glass windows that give you a stunning view over the city and the southern lake"

You toured through the luxurious penthouse showing off its features and benefits to your client with ease. This is what you lived for, what you love to do, and it shows.

You are one of the best real estate agents In the game right now. Your clients just keep coming, all of them only looking for the best of the best.

You could sell anything from sheds and boats to Mansions and yachts. You even managed to add 'haunted houses' to your sold portfolio despite the spooky rumours that lingered at their doorsteps.

So selling this property would be a piece of cake, with just the flash of your smile and mentioning the lots perks and details you'd have them moulded to the palm of your hand, just like this client.

He was listening and focusing on you as you went in depth and detail about the 'stunning' view, but to him the most beautiful sight to see in the room was you. He'd be damned if he took his eyes off you for even a second. He barely remembered to blink.

"Hello~ am I talking to myself?" You popped out your hip in which a slight attitude radiated off you, your hand rested on your hip as you raised a brow at the man who seemed to be stuck in a trance.

"I'll take it." He quickly answered which caught you in your blind spot.

"Are you sure? This is only the first floor? I never even got to show you the rooms upstairs.." You knew you should've just gone with his judgement because the customer is always right but you couldn't just let him buy a penthouse that he knew nothing about.

"Why? Would you like to show me the bedrooms?" The corner of his plush pink lips edged upwards in a suggestive grin. His words only pulled an eye roll and a scoff from you.

"Ok. Well. I'll put in your offer and I'll contact you about it." You spoke with professionalism as you led him back to the entrance. You couldn't lie, whoever this guy was is a sight for sore eyes.

He was the definition of handsome. It almost felt wrong to look at him from just being in the presence of such beauty. From his perfectly sculpted thighs to his stone-cutting jaw.

"So you would need my number wouldn't you?" He stood in front of you as you both took the elevator down the 27 stories of the building, you took the time to appreciate the craftsmanship of the classy decorations and mirrors.

Although looking in to the mirror was a mistake, you saw the way he was looking at you. The way you looked together, as if he was a missing piece, your missing piece.

"I suppose so" you handed him your phone with the shrug of your shoulders along with a slight smile because you couldn't hide the fact that you were kind of excited to get his number.

'Jimin'

You smiled at the new name in your phone, maybe even a little too hard that you nearly squealed, trying to cover it with a cough.