Best Friends ~ V

Requested🌹
Lots of time skips ahead😅

Y/n POV

"Mom ~" I whined, grabbing on to her sleeves. "Y/n, you're going back to your old high school and that's final!" She snatched her arm out of my grasp before walking upstairs.

Ugh, this is the 4th year I've switched schools for my moms dumb job. The first time was in 7th grade now I'm going to the 11th but it's the same school I went to in grade 9, and it absolutely sucks.

The halls were always messy, the seniors loved picking on the freshman and the teachers were absolute garbage, not to mention having no friends made the torture of attending the school that much worse.

Opening the slightly familiar door, which looks almost as if it was re-done Pulling open the door to see a completely brand new school. Wow they really cleaned this place up. I guess it's just one improvement, the people here are still ugly and rude.

I watched as some tall guy walked by me flashing me a bright smile, I swear a part of me just died. He was so beautiful. Brown puffy hair, wrapped behind a Bandana. He definitely wasn't  here before.. was I drooling?

Holy shit he's gorgeous.

*Ring

Walking to my locker, getting my supplies for first period.
-
Sitting down near the back left corner of the class, watching the teacher explain the topic for the period.  Noticing the same guy from earlier take a seat right beside me.

"Why are you talking during my lesson?!" She screamed at the 2 boys in front of us.

"Why don't you use deodorant~" I heard the boy from earlier mumble under his breath, but loud enough for only me to hear.

I quietly laughed, still staring at him. I can't believe he said that.. although he's not wrong, I don't think she understands hygiene. He must've heard me laughing as he laughed with me.

— 1 year Later (12th Grade)

Ever since that day Tae and I have been practically inseparable now. We hang out after school all the time although he's been acting a bit strange but I don't think anything of it.

"So are you gonna ask Serena out to the dance?" Tae and I were walking back to his house, because that's where we usually hang out after school.

"I dunno yet." He shoved his hands in his pockets, looking down at the floor as we kept walking. "Hey, what's up with you lately. You've been actin weird"

I stoped walking turning to face him. "Nothing, I'm fine" he smiles but I could tell it was forced. Shrugging it off continuing to walk to his house.
~*~
"Hi sweetie it's good to see you again~" his mom squeezed me in a tight hug. She's like a second mother to me and she's always inviting me to stay over for dinner which I do sometimes.

Tae and I went up to his room, leaving the door open as one of his fathers rules but I can respect it. My mom is the same way.

"Sooo...Are you gonna ask Serena to the Dance?" I asked him again wanting to know. I guess you could say I liked Tae....a lot but I don't wanna ruin what we have so I'll just keep it to myself.

"I said I don't know. I don't really want to go to the dance with any of those girls" he explained throwing himself back of the bed.