Attention ~ Jimin

This is gonna be short😂
💕And I'm working on Jin's Oneshot don't think I  forgot about him 🌺💜
————————————————-
"Jiminnn" I whined. "What Y/n?" He faced me with an annoyed expression. "Can we do something fun you're being really boring." He glared me down. "Fine, forget it. " I got up from the couch making my way to the stairs. "Bitch." I muttered under my breath.

"What'd you just call me" he turned around from the couch to face me. "I didn't say anything?" I played innocent. "Mhm" he turned back around to face the TV and continued playing his game.

I went upstairs to check on our daughter, Mira.  To see her playing with her dolls but quickly look at me when I walked in, her face instantly illuminating with a smile.

"Mommy!!" She squealed

"Mommy!!" She squealed. She's always so excited to see me even If left for only a few minutes, "At least someone's happy to see me, unlike your grumpy daddy downstairs." She furrowed her brows.

"What's wrong with daddy?" Her head tilted to the side expressing her confusion. I bent down to pick her up "Nonono , nothing is wrong with daddy he's just being...what's the word..."

"Grumpy?" She tried filled in my blank. "Yea, Daddy is just being grumpy and mommy doesn't like that" she nodded her head in understanding.

"But even if daddy is being grumpy you'll be my little ray of sunshine right?" I tickled her nose. She giggled and nodded her head.

I put her down on her pink bean bag chair and looked down at her. "What do you want to do today?" Her face lit up before pointing to her drawings of Mickey Mouse.

"Disneyland!!" She shouted. "We can't go today, Disneyland is really far from here, maybe we can go another day." Her smile instantly dropping. I hate seeing her sad. "But we can go to the fair!" I suggested out.

The same confused expression taking over her face again. "What's a fair?"

"Imagine it's like Disneyland but smaller" I explained.

Her expression brightened at my explanation. "Does it have ice cream, like Disneyland?!" She stood up.
"Oh yeah! There's lots of ice cream!" She ran to her bed and started to jump up and down in excitement.

She's the cutest thing when she's happy. "Ok, go put your shoes on then we can go ok?"I instructed. "Yay! Thank you mommy!" She ran off to her closet putting on her favourite sparkly pink sneakers.

I picked her back up and walked downstairs, passing Jimin who barely moved only bending over to get a closer view of the TV with his hands vigorously moving on the controller.