6 Days 'Till Christmas 🎄

Y/n POV

"Y/n. Are you sure you're okay You've been throwing up all day." My best friend, Alaina asked, her hands holding my hair back as I threw up.

"Yea, it's probably just food poising or something. I'll be fine"
I reassured. Today was supposed to be our girls day because Tae and Jimin were both busy today.
-
Washing out my mouth, feeling my insides twist themselves inside out again, rushing to my knees in front of the toilet.

"What if you're pregnant?"
Alaina insisted. Pregnant? I think not. There's no way. When I was pregnant with Mason I never threw up like this. "No, I'm not pregnant. There's no way"
-
Jimin was blowing up my phone but I didn't answer.

12 Missed Calls from Jimin❤️💍

38 Text Messages from Jimin❤️💍

Jimin❤️💍: Y/n? Where are you?

Jimin❤️💍: Are you okay?

Jimin❤️💍: Why aren't you home yet?

Jimin❤️💍: Do I need to come get you?

Jimin❤️💍: Y/n answer my texts!

Jimin❤️💍: Why aren't you answering my calls?!

Jimin❤️💍: This isn't funny.

Jimin❤️💍: Pick up my fucking calls!

And that's only a few of them. "Thanks for letting me stay here, but I seriously need to get home. Jimin is probably having a panic attack" I waved before leaving.

"Jimi-" I was cut off from his questions. "Where the hell have you Been?!" He exclaimed, crossing his arms as he stood in front of me.

"Mason kept asking for his mommy  but where was she?" He arched his brow, looking at me with a look of intensity.

"I was at Alaina's, and you're right I should've called you and told you where I was" taking off my shoes, holding my balled up shirt which is still covered in puke, slightly hiding it behind my back hoping he wouldn't notice.

"Just, call me next time" he sighed as he ran his hands through his hair. Simply nodding, as I slipped by him moving the shirt to my left hand as I passed him on his left so he wouldn't notice.

Running Upstairs to our room, throwing the shirt in to the laundry basket, Before walking over to the bedroom that belonged to our 2 year old son, Mason, to check on him. He was still having a nap, smiling at how cute he looked under his fluffy blankets.

Deciding to go take a shower so I could feel fresh and relax again.
-
I was laying on the bed in my comfy clothes, reading a book that I've been meaning to catch up on. Well clearly that won't happen today. Jimin came in with the look.

Jimin has 2 looks

The I wanna fuck look

And

The 'it's my mom' look

Unfortunately it was the 'it's my mom'. "Oh great, what is it now" already assuming the worst.

"It's not too bad, she invited us over for Christmas, same as usual. We go, eat dinner, and stay the night with everyone to unwrap presents the next morning. "I don't wanna go, it's gonna be just like last time"