😍: When You Get In A Fight

😍= Reaction

Maknae Line

Jungkook

He would try to get you to calm down, but still let you do your thing

Throwing my bag in to my locker, so ready for lunch. Noticing it wouldn't fit. Kicking it in my locker with all my strength.

Today ain't my day. I missed the bus, I failed my science test, and I'm hungry.

Believe it or not, Me being hungry is the worst part of my day.

"GO-IN-MY-FUCK-ING-LOCK-ER!" I shouted between each kick, forcing my bag to fit. 

Finally! Slamming my locker shut, not bothering to put my lock on properly, knowing that I'd have to unlock it when I get back, and getting the combo wrong is so goddamn annoying.

Looking around me seeing all the people who were passing by, looking at me funny. "WHAT!?" I aggressively stomped toward them as if I was gonna hurt them, watching them flinch backwards and scurry off.

Turning around and slamming my head in to my locker, groaning at the thought of the fact that I still have 3 more hours left of the day. "Hey" I felt someone continuously poke me over and over and over again.

It's like they're asking for me to bite off their finger.

Those pokes were all I needed to lose it. Spinning on my heel to face the tall figure standing before me, ready to pounce but, instantly relaxing noticing it was my boyfriend Jungkook.

"Oh it's you" I rolled my eyes the throwing my back against the locker looking up at him.

"What is up with you today. You've been mad all day. I can hear you yelling from around the hall.

"Nothing, I'm just pissed today" I shook my head walking away from him, not to be mean, but I was hungry.

"Woah where are you going?" I heard his fast footsteps running to catch up to me. "I'm going to get food duh." I laughed. Being around him for even a minute already makes me feel happier.

We were sitting outside at one of the tables under a tree, a bit further from the rest of the students. I'm so much happier now that Kook is here, and I'm not hungry anymore.

"Well well well, look who it is, Y/n"

My eyes rolling to the back of my head at the annoyingly high pitched voice. Gross, it's Trisha.