Table ~ Jimin

There are acc bare time skips in this🤣 I'm tryna make these chapters short but it never happens 🤧😂

Word Count: 2334
Genre: Fluff

Y/n's POV
"Are you going to Jewel and Jungkook's Wedding tomorrow?" My friend, Tiffany asks me. "I don't know" I shrug, continuing to scroll through Instagram on my phone.

"I heard Jimin's Going." She informed me with no expression. Great. "That definitely encourages me not to go." I crashed my face in her pillow.

"C'mon Y/n, I know you two broke up only 3 weeks ago but this is Jewel's Wedding, you and her have been best friends since the ninth grade." Tiffany attempts to persuade me.

"You know what fine, I'll go but I'm going for Jewel." I spat out. "Yes! Now let's go, we have less than 24 hours to find you a dress."

— The Next Day

*Ding *Dong

Who's that? I checked the time '4:15pm' it must be Tiffany.

Not to my surprise I open the door to see Tiffany with bags of make up and clothes, before I can even speak she pushes herself in and to my room.

"Good to see you too.." I mutter as I close the door behind me, before catching up to Tiffany.

"What is all this?" I scanned over my vanity which is now covered in makeup, curling irons, brushes, combs, hairspray along with any other beauty product you can think of.

"It's just a few things we'll need for getting ready." She shrugged before continuing to set up. A few?!

"Ok! Wedding starts in 2 hours, first things first, you go shower then I will help you out with your outfit." She ordered, shoving me in to the bathroom with my towel.

I took a long shower making sure I didn't miss one spot. I jumped out wrapping my self in my towel and stepping out in to my bedroom to see Tiffany doing her makeup.

"Good, you're done. Once I'm finished doing my makeup I'll help you, meanwhile do your post-shower skin care routine I don't care what you do as long as you lotion, you can't go out looking like Frosty the Snowman." I laughed at her remarks before doing as told.

Sitting in my underwear and bra waiting for Tiffany to be done getting ready.

"Are you done yet?" I snapped, sick and tired of waiting. "Almost Done Just 2 more minutes." I rolled my eyes before scrolling through Instagram once again.

I saw in my feed a picture of Jimin getting ready for the wedding as well. I'm not gonna lie he looks really goo-No Y/n! snap out of it we broke up 3 weeks ago. I need to forget about him.

I guess I was in my thoughts longer than I thought as Tiffany's fingers are snapping in my face. "What?" I bounced back to reality focusing on Tiffany. "You zoned out, I'm done now." She patted the chair in front of the vanity signalling for me to sit.

After lots of hair pulling and eye poking, she's finally finished with my look.

 —After lots of hair pulling and eye poking, she's finally finished with my look