Merry Christmas🎄✨

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, come here please " my ears picked up my mothers sweet tone as she called me from the kitchen, as she was making dinner.

Carefully standing up from the couch, my hands stretched out in front of me looking for my white cane. Grasping it in my palm, holding it out in front of me as I walked my way to the kitchen.

Setting it against the counter, feeling for the barstools in the kitchen. "Yes mama?" I questioned her for calling me. "Is the medication helping?" She asked, referring to the pills the doctor gave me for my Vision.

Shaking my head no, opening my eyes. My sight still thickly blurred over, along with a few specs. I was used to being disappointed about not being able to see properly.

I was born with the condition Macular Degeneration. I can't count how many times I've gotten my hopes up thinking I was gonna be able to see clearly like everyone else.

Sure, I had a normal childhood but I wouldn't get invited to the movies with my friends, I can't blame them.

I hated myself for having such a condition for years. Until I met Namjoon. He showed me the true meaning of happiness, not by helping me blend in with everyone else but helping me embrace who I am. I don't know where I would be with out him.

"I'm sorry honey" lightly flinching as I felt my moms hand on my shoulder. "Namjoon called, he said he's on his way, and I'm pretty sure he has a surprise for you." My heart doing back flips at the sound of my boyfriends name.

"A surprise?" I questioned. "Yep, but I'll let him tell you" although I couldn't see her expression, I could tell she was smiling.

Namjoon and I were sitting inside our favourite hang out being a café that one of his friends own. I've always loved coming here before I met Namjoon 2 years ago but it's even better with him.

The warm smell of Vanilla and Cinnamon that completely takes over once you enter has always brought me comfort when I'm here.

"You look beautiful today, as always"
He complimented my appearance as he held my hand in his over the table.

"I wish I could believe you.." I pouted lowering my head.

"Well, I actually can help you believe me.." His voice trailed off.

"What do you mean?"

"Y/n, I've been saving up for this for a very long time. I talked it over with your mother and father about it. I've done a butt load of research and made sure it's safe."

"Namjoon....What are you trying to say?"

"I got you an appointment with an eye doctor who can perform a surgery to renew your eye sight so you can see clearly"

My heart began ramming in my chest at the words, excitement running through my veins at the thought of being able to see the world for the first time. But what excites me most is being able to see Namjoon.