Work ~ V

Y/n's POV

I smiled as my eyes fluttered open to a perfect Saturday morning, the soft shine of the sun lightly beaming though my curtains, creating a warm aura.

This day is already off to a great start. I couldn't wait to binge watch all my favourite shows, relaxing in my comfy PJ's  keeping me warm as if protecting me from the cold winter outside.

I got out of bed throwing myself on the couch, about to start watching all my favourite re-runs, but my phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Y/n, sorry to interrupt your day off, but the boss wants you to come in for work today. There's more paperwork than expected." My manager informed me.

I dropped the TV remote that was once in my grasp at the irritating news. This must be some joke. The Boss wants me to go back to work.

Work.

The place that makes hell look like paradise. Ever since I started working there This 'Boss' whom I've never met insists that I always work late, do extra work and rarely get days off.

I swear, if I ever meet this boss of mine, I'm going to give him a piece of my mind.

"Y/n? Did you hear me?"

All I could do was groan before hanging up. Another perfect day off ruined.

Walking in to the office with an emotionless face. How could such a perfectly planned day go down hill so quick in less than 5 minutes.

"Great! you're here, boss left you the stack of paper work on your desk." One of my co-workers informed as she continued to type. I simply nodded before continuing to make my way to my desk.

It was that moment when i wanted to quit my job. The stack of papers being more than 3 inches thick.

Slouching myself down on my chair, really not wanting to start on these papers. Oh how I wish I was back home relaxing, but of course karma's a bitch.

Last week I was teasing my brother about how he had to take night shifts for 2 weeks. Now I'm the one that has to go back to work. 

It's been nearly 2 hours, and I need a coffee break. Getting up walking to the break room, as I was turning around reaching for one of the mugs I hadn't noticed the man standing there.

Catching me by surprise I slightly jolted in place, staring at him in awe. His breathtakingly handsome features from his sharp jaw, to his beautiful brown eyes which were staring in to mine.

"Oh sorry, I didn't see you there."  I apologized, looking away trying to avoid his gaze. "No, it's my fault" he defended. We both started to giggle at our attempts to be humble.

As he started to laugh a bit harder, I noticed his adorable box smile. "How come I've never seen you around?" I tilted my head, wondering how I could've overlooked such a good looking man.

"I work for this company just not in this office" he answered peering around the break room as if looking to see if anyone was around. "I'm Taehyung Kim" he introduced holding out his hand.

Why does that name sound so familiar.

"I'm Y/n  Y/L/N" accepting his handshake with a smile. "I'm on break, do you wanna go out for lunch, it's on me" he offered, his eyes locked with mine.

I couldn't help but nod. "Yea sure, lemme go grab my bag real quick." Quietly skipping back to my desk, trying not to scream of excitement that I'm going out for lunch with the most handsome man I've ever seen.