Valentine ~ V🌸

This is a  Drabble, which is usually gonna be like 200-800 words.

*Y/n is like barely in this, so this finna be a 3rd Pov*

3rd POV

The car was filled with Aisha's Stories and excitement about the Valentine's Day activity period her school was planning for tomorrow.

"They're gonna have cookies, the teachers are gonna bring chips and candy and we're gonna play games" She rambled on about the plans.

"Yea? Are you excited?" Taehyung looked at his daughter who had sparkling eyes through the rear view mirror.

"Yea! I wanna give my friends really nice cards" she was kicking her feet in her booster seat her smile stretched from ear to ear as Taehyung pulled in to the store parking lot.

He shut off the ignition before getting out and rounding the car to the back so he could unbuckle Aisha's seatbelt and help her out of the car. 

He reached out to hold her hand as they walked in to the store, the both of them smiling at the cashier as they walked by her to the cards section.

The store was in its peak for Valentine's Day items with and extremely large variety of all things in shades of red, pink and white.

"What kind of cards do you want?" Taehyung could barely finish his sentence before Aisha had gone galloping Down the isle to the neon pink Valentine's Day cards with the glitter on one side.

"This one! Can I get these ones please?! I really like this colour!" She pointed up to the cards that hung on the shelves.

Aisha really did have Tae wrapped around her finger. He would do absolutely anything for his daughter if it meant she was happy.

"Of course." He picked up the cards along with a few lollipops and candy canes. As they were checking out, Aisha had crouched below the cashier looking at the different treats they had for sale.

Sugar cookies, Chocolate bars, Gummies, everything a child could dream of.

"Daddy can I get one. Please?"

He looked down at the girl who had high hopes. He knew she shouldn't be eating such sweets in the middle of the day but he couldn't help himself.

He had let her get one of the cookies and handed it to her before it got bagged away with the other items.

"Y/n! We're back" Taehyung announces as they step through the door.

"What cards did you guys get?" Y/n had somewhat waddled towards them in the kitchen one of her hands resting atop her 7 month baby bump as she took a seat at the dinner table where Aisha was quick to dump out the cards, already pulling out her sparkly black pen and beginning to sign her friends names with Tae overlooking to make sure she didn't make any spelling mistakes.

"She got the neon pink ones with the glitter along with a few candy canes and lollipops to stick to the cards."

He watched her write her friends names drawing a few stars beside them while she was at it. Y/n reached over the table for the tape so she could help Taehyung tape the candy to the cards.

Y/n was waiting for the next card to tape but Tae had frozen, eyes burning holes through the card that he had in his hand.

"What's wrong?" Y/n questioned his weird behaviour.

He didn't answer, instead he questioned Aisha.

"A-Aisha, who's Kaiden?" Aisha began to smile at the name. Which even caught y/n's attention.

"He's my friend."

"Oh yea? Then why does he have a heart beside his name?" It was like he was interrogating her.

"Tae, calm down. She's in the first grade. He's just a friend, stop jumping to conclusions, she's six."

"Fine, fine" he dropped the subject as they finished up the cards.

Taehyung couldn't let go of the thought of his only daughter having a crush on another boy. What if the boy breaks her heart without even knowing it. Even if it's a very low chance, he just needs to make sure she doesn't go anywhere near him.

Aisha was minding her business watching tv in the living room as Taehyung creeped over and gave her a talk.

"Aisha- you know boys are bad right?" He dropped himself on the seat beside her which had taken her attention away from her show.

"Yea...?"

"Good, good." he sighed, tapping his thigh in thought...
"..."

"..."

"..."

The was an awkward tension that Taehyung had some how managed to create between them.

"Daddy?" Aisha turned to face him.

"Hm?" Taehyung responded fast, eager to clear the air.

"If boys are so bad, how come mommy married you?"

"Err- uh- well—you see—" He couldn't think of a valid and simple way to explain.

"You know what, Forget what I said. Happy Valentine's Day"