1 Day 'Till Christmas 🎄

"Y/n" I barely heard Tae call my name but I'm probably just hearing things. Deciding it's just my imagination turning on my side trying to continue my sleep.

"Y/n!" He had walked around to my side, shaking me. My eyebrows creasing together in annoyance as he consistently shook me, making me wake up.

"Tae leave me alone" I growled through gritted teeth pulling the covers over my head. "It's Sunday, you already know where we gotta go" he spoke as he pulled away the one thing bringing me warmth. Shivering at the cool air that touched my legs and arms.

Sunday's, that means brunch with his family. His family, including his extended family. They have brunch every single Sunday. I see All 8 of them every single week, 8 of them including the following;

Taehyung's Parents, Jungkook, his girlfriend, Natalia, and their son Kyrie. Jimin his wife, Rose, and their daughter Jayla.

Both of his brothers' significant others are of colour like me so it makes me more comfortable to be around them.

"Shhh" I shushed him, hoping he would vanish in to thin air until I was fully rested. But he continued to annoy me until I sat upright on the face rubbing my eyes followed by a built up yawn.

Wincing As I felt the familiar pounding soreness between my legs.

"Why are you even so tired, you're usually up by now" he ignorantly yet cockily asked, checking his watch even though he knows damn well what went down last night.

Why?!

"You're asking me why I'm so tired?  As if you didn't fuck my soul out 3 times last night" I glared at him as I slowly stood up. Walking in to the bathroom ready to shower.

"You had an attitude last night and kept provoking me, all I did was give you a little reminder on how to behave. But look at you now, quiet as a mouse" he cockily remarked before leaving.
~~
"Auntie Y/n!" I heard Jayla scream, although she was no where in sight until she came running from around the corner, hugging my legs.

Bending over to pick up the two year old. "Hey Jayla!" I used a baby tone with her before putting her back down. "HEY!" My head snapping over to Jungkook who walked from around the same corner as Jayla did, holding his son in his hands.

"Glad you guys could make it" He smiled, placing a hand on Taehyung's  shoulder whispering something in his ear which earned a laugh from them both before he continued on to the living room.

Taehyung and I walking in to the kitchen seeing his mom stirring something in the pot before working her way back to the counter, she was surprised to see me standing here.

"Oh god Y/n! Don't do that!" Mrs.Kim grabbed her chest playfully as if I scared the skeleton out of her body.

"Good to see you too" I laughed, taking a stance beside her offering to help her with the cooking that she graciously accepted.
~~
It's been 9 hours since we ate brunch and I'm still here, on the couch, watching a movie with everyone else......Why?

"This is so much fun, we should have movie nights like this every week" Mr. Kim suggested which made me look at them in terror.

Don't get me wrong I love his family but being with them once a week... every week for at least 7 hours is a lot. I doubt I could handle twice a week.

I looked over to Natalia because we share similar opinions on how long these get togethers are, and not to my surprise she had the same expression I did.
~~
"Aren't you excited for movie nights?" Taehyung exclaims as he got under the covers. I was barely listening to him. I just wanted to sleep after spending 11 hours at his parents' place.

"I'm not going" I muttered barely even conscious before turning around on my side facing the opposite direction.

"What do you mean you're not going" His voice got low, his tone didn't sound like he was asking a question.

"I-"

C'mon Y/n. Stay Strong

"I Said I'm not going, I'm not spending another eighty five thousand hours at your parents' place."

"Please, Do it for me, get in the Christmas Spirit" he pleaded with big puppy dog eyes.

No. I won't fall for it.

"No. I'm not going. Have Fun" I stated. Shutting my eyes and falling in to a well awaited sleep.
~
3rd POV
Taehyung gloomily walked in to his parents' house at 5pm on Wednesday night, the time they had scheduled to watch movies as a family. Unfortunately he walked in alone.

He explained to his parents that Y/n was 'busy' and that Wednesday's didn't work well for her. He walked in to the living room noticing that Natalia was also missing from the picture.

He stepped his way over to Jungkook out  of curiosity asking where his girlfriend was. The answer that he got shocked him, but he wasn't surprised when he heard him say

"She's With Y/N"
~~
Y/n POV

"See! Isn't this so much more fun than watching some boring old movie. We have Pillows,  food, and music" I giggled, feeling a little bit guilty for not being with Tae but trying to shrug it off.

"Yea.. I guess but, don't you think this is wrong? I mean, we should be with the others right?"

"Don't turn on me Natalia." I playfully threatened at her change of heart.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back" Watching her walk away before picking up my phone.

A few minutes had past before I jumped in my seat at the doorbell.
Oh- that must be the Chinese food.

"Talia! The food is Here!" I yelled taking the bag from the delivery boy and paying him, gently settling it on the table. Walking towards the bathroom deciding to check on her as it's been a while since she went in there.

Knocking a few times putting my ear to the door. "Talia.. you okay in there?" Twisting open the door, seeing nothing but the curtains blowing with the wind from the opened window.

She Left!? She's lucky the bathroom is on the first floor..

Damn it!

Now the guilt is just eating me up. Taking the bag of Chinese food and bringing it with me to Mr and Mrs Kim's house.

Using my key to unlock the door, the first person in my sight was Natalia although it was dark I could still tell by the curly haired shadow that followed behind her.

"Hey I'm sorry for ditching-"

"It's cool don't worry about it, but no Chinese food for you" I pouted, walking by her earning a laugh from her.

Standing behind the couch that Tae was sitting on, Noticing he was really caught up in the movie. Deciding to walk around and drop myself beside him.

He quietly yelped afterwards but it was cute. "You came?" His adorably box smile that I live for made its appearance on his face.

"And I brought food." I held up the delivery bag in front of him.

"I knew you'd come around" he wrapped his arm around me, while his other hand opened up the cartons of noodles.