Foreign ~ Jimin

Requests~😊
~Vote💕
~Comment♥️
—————————————————
I looked at my sweaty palms waiting for the teacher to call me inside so she can introduce me
to my new class. I listened closely from the other side of the door for my cue to enter.

"We have a new student who will be joining our class for the rest of the year I hope you will all treat her well and make her feel welcome." That's my cue.

I opened the door and stepped in. Not one person looked away. They're probably not used to seeing people like me here. Don't get me wrong if I looked like them and saw someone like me walk in I'd be pretty shocked too.

"Please introduce yourself" The teacher Guided me to the front of the class. "Uh-Ok, My Name is Y/n I moved here with my parents for their business I hope we can all be good friends." I looked around looking for a seat.

The only empty one being beside a raven headed boy who was still looking at me. "Y/n you can go take a seat beside Jimin." I guess his name is Jimin. I took a seat beside him, flashing a smile as I did so.

— 4 Months Later

"I swear every where I go he's there." I rambled On about Jimin to my friend Naomi. "He clearly likes you." The thought causes butterflies to go crazy in my stomach.

"Y/n..?" Naomi looked at me intensely before gasping. "You like him don't you?!" I gripped her shoulders "shhhhh! And besides I don't even know if I like him. We don't even talk that much" I admit he's really cute and nice and funny whenever we're partners or working on assignments.

I'll catch him staring or following me but he'll never say anything. "See, look there he is!" Naomi turned me around to see him sitting by the tree with his 6 other friends, but he wasn't focused on them, he was watching me.

I faced Naomi again "See he's doing it again, just watching me but not saying anything" A big grin spread across her face. "Then we'll talk to him." She grabbed my arm and started walking in his direction.

While being dragged against my will me and Jimin's eyes never broke contact as if they were drawn to each other. Maybe I do like him? No! That's crazy..right?

"Hey guys!" Naomi greeted his friends. They looked at us confused as to why we'd randomly go to join them. "Can we join you guys?" Without then even replying yet she just sat herself down pulling on my arm to bring me down with her.

They all introduced themselves it was me and Naomi's turn. "Hi, I'm Naomi thanks for letting us sit with you guys me and my friend over here really appreciate it ."She nudged my arm and whispered for me to introduce myself.

"Hey I'm-" I was cut off, all of them interrupted me and said my name in unison as if they knew what i was going to say. "Y/N" they all said.  I was shocked and looked at Jimin who was looking down, flustered. 

"H-How did you know?" I stuttered out. "You're the only thing subject that Jimin talks about. 'Y/n this and Y/n that' if I was you I'd be creeped out ." Namjoon admitted.

I just laughed because of how awkward this situation got. It wasn't long till the embarrassment hit Jimin when everyone kept on telling me stories about how he would talk about me all day and night. I think it's cute. Jimin abruptly got up and left grabbing his bag with him.

"Now's your chance" Naomi whispered. She's right. I got up and sped walked after him trying to make this less cliché. I guess he didn't notice me following him as he never turned around once.

He went back inside to the schools basement which I didn't even know they had. Abandoned classrooms that appear to be under some sort of renovation. "Hey" I most likely scared him, He jumped  his eyes widening as he saw me.