5 Days 'Till Christmas 🎄

Y/n's POV

Y/n🌻:
I'm outside.

Hoseok:
Can you come inside please,
I want to talk to you.

Y/n🌻:
No. I didn't come to talk.
I came to get my son.

                                 Hoseok:
   Come to the door at least, Please?

Y/N🌻:
     Fine😒

Sighing as I got out of my car, quickly walking to his front door. Shoving my hands in my pockets as it was cold outside, patiently waiting for him to open the door.

It was only a few seconds until I saw him, step outside with Jayden in his baby seat. Excitedly taking hold of the carrier and beginning to make my way to the car. Turning away quickly not wanting to interact with him.

"Y/n, please. Just let me talk to you."
His plead causing me to stop myself deciding he should have a chance to speak.

"About What?"

"About us" I could hear the desperation in his tone, but no. I refuse to get my heart broken by him again.

"What 'us'? There is no 'us'. I'm going home Hoseok, have a goodnight." I bitterly bid my farewell continuing my path to my car, buckling Jayden in the back seat, closing the car door,  turning around only to be met with Hoseok.

"Y/n, why won't you give me a chance!?"

Oh hell no

"Why won't I give you a chance!? Because I already gave you too many fucking chances! And you ruined them all for yourself! The night you said you wanted nothing to do with me or OUR son that was when you really blew it! It took me so fucking long to get past it. You can consider yourself lucky that I didn't cut you off entirely!" I spat with venom hanging off each word, hoping he gets the point.

I still have a love for him obviously, He's the father of my child. Yes, there are nights when I just want him to hold me like he used to, but every time I think about the night I caught him cheating I block out those thoughts.

Pushing past him, towards the drivers seat. Strapping on my seatbelt pulling out of his driveway. Not looking back at him before driving home.
❆ ❆

"You're such a cutie!" My mom tickled Jayden cooing at him while she played with him on her lap.

I can't stop thinking about what happened at Hoseok's. I think I went a bit too harsh on him. Should I apologize? I feel kinda bad, maybe it's just the fact it's almost Christmas and don't wanna celebrate it on bad terms.

Although Hoseok and I aren't together we still think it's best to have Christmas together so Jayden won't feel as if he has to choose between parents.

Should I apologize?...

Fuck you good conscience.

"Okay mom, can you watch Jayden for a little bit, I'm gonna head over to Hoseok's for a little bit" she had a confused face at first but eventually agreed.
❆❆
I was halfway to Hoseok's House when I got a call from an Unknown number. Pulling over, hesitantly picking up.

"Hello..?"

"Is This Y/L/N, Y/N?"

"It is"

"As the emergency contact, Rose Civic Hospital is calling to inform you of The Collision that Hoseok Jung was involved in at approximately 7:13pm"

That was barely 5 minutes after I left. Shit shit shit. Listening to the directions of the Caller. Practically speeding to the hospital.

Running inside to the front desk.

"Hi, my name is Y/L/N, Y/N emergency contact for Hoseok Jung, where is he!?" I demanded

"Can you relax" the receptionist had an attitude attached to her words as she annoyingly tapped her pen against the table

Who the fuck she usin that tone with?

"You better tell me where the fuck my husband is before I stab you with your fucking pen and you'll be the one in the emergency, so I suggest you tell me where he is" I threatened.

Wait.

Did I call him my husband? I guess it just slipped out.

"R-right Away" she called in a nurse to lead me to Hoseok. She walked down the long hallway before pushing open one of the doors.

My heart shattering at the sight of him laying there hooked up to machines having to listen to his heartbeat through a monitor when it's so much more pleasurable when I'm laying against him.

Dropping to my knees beside him gently holding his hand in mine, laying my head Down on the bed, not caring that my few tears and whimpers turned in to rivers and sobs.

Looking back up at him through my teary eyes. "I'm such an idiot. I knew I should've just let you in again, even if the possibilities of you breaking my heart over again were still there, I would go through it all over again just to laugh together, to raise Jayden together. I love you, and I was too stubborn to admit it."

Continuing to cry, attempting to remove my hand from his, flinching as his hand squeezed mine. Looking up at his eyes that were fluttering open. "Hoseok!" I squeaked, wanting to give him the biggest hug but not wanting to hurt him.

He softly smiled at me. "I have something to tell you.." I referenced to the speech I said a few seconds ago.

"I heard you" he mumbled through the stray tears that were falling from his eyes. "Are you crying?" I lightly teased as he used to make a big deal about him being tough and never crying.

"No, it's the fumes" he tried to play it cool, while I wiped them giggling at the same time.

"Did you really mean everything you said?" He looked back at me, his brown eyes sparkling. Nodding my head looking away while an embarrassed smile came across my face.

"Look at me." He spoke, squeezing my hand again. Doing as told making eye contact with him.

"I can never forgive myself for what I did and said, but I promise you. If you give me one more chance I won't blow it, I'll be the best man I can be for you and Jayden." He vowed, rubbing his thumb over the back of my hand.

"Promise? Because if you break my heart again I swear-" I threatened his statement.

"I promise. Although you need to stop threatening people, I heard the nurses talking about how you threatened to stab the receptionist with a pen" he chuckled at the recap of what happened earlier.

"It was out of love" I laughed.

"Come, I want a hug" he pouted his lips acting like a baby.

"No way! What if I hurt you?" I worried stepping back.

"You won't hurt me" he assured me, convincing me to go closer to him. Stretching my arms out around him.

"Ahh!" I immediately backed away at his shouts of pain. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!-" his laughing cut me off.

"I got you so good." He laughed.

Did he-

"I hate you" I rolled my eyes walking away from him.

"I'm sorry I had to. I want another hug, no games this time" he offered.

Not being able to let a hug with Hoseok slip by me. Carefully hugging him once again. Feeling his heartbeat under me again.

This is how it should be.