😍: Bae or Bail

Inspired From SnapChat

⭐️How it Works⭐️
Bae or Bail is a social experiment between couples. Only one person in the couple knows about the prank. When the scare tactic is pulled if the oblivious other tries to save/defend the other that's a Bae. But if they run away without trying to defend/save the other that's a Bail.

- Before each experiment, the person who knows about the prank will state their opinion on the other about how they think they'll react, if they'll
Bae or Bail.

No Y/N's in this😂

Jimin

Couple: Vanessa n Jimin Prank: The Two will be walking in an underground parking area

Prank: The Two will be walking in an underground parking area. Someone from the crew will cue for sounds of haunted screaming to play, one actor will be making a scene in plain sight which will capture their attention and have them turn around now facing backwards. While their turned around someone dressed as a dead bride will scream and charge at them.
Person Who Knows: Jimin

🎥:

Camera Man: "Do you think Vanessa will Bae or Bail?"

Jimin sat there in thought for a bit, taking time to really think before answering the question. "I dunno. She's a scaredy cat but she has her moments when she wants to be brave. I think she's gonna Bail though"
-
Vanessa's POV

"Why are we down here? This isn't where you parked?" I asked Jimin, clinging on to his sweater, not liking how dark it was down here.

"I moved the car down here, so the snow wouldn't get all over it" he answered, gently prying my hands from his jacket as we walked even deeper in to the parking reserve as if it weren't far enough.

I felt my blood run cold as I heard faint screaming. "Jimin, I swear on every fucking thing. If I die-"

"AAAAGGHH!!" Our heads snapped to the source of the shouting, turning around to see a man who was shouting and stomping his feet.

"What the fu-" My curses cut off with a high pitched scream that pierced through my ears, making the hairs on the back of my neck stand, turning back around to see a lady who looked half dead, dressed clad in head to toe in a blood stained white gown, a knife in her hands as she charged at us.

"SHIT!" I screamed, speeding away in the opposite direction reaching for the door handle when I notice A camera crew walking towards me.