Locked Up ~ Jungkook (1)

Y/n's POV

"Miss, put your hands behind your back, anything you say or do can and will be used against you, you have the right to remain silent." I simply obliged knowing What the consequences will be.

Ah yes, one of the most recurring phrases that I hear nowadays. I even memorized it. Sometimes mimicking it as they speak. When you live a life like mine it's only natural for my path to go through such a dark alley like this.

Speaking of alleys, here I am, handcuffed being pushed against the wall. The rough surface of the cold bricks scratching my cheek as the officer pushed more force on my back.

I grunted out of pain, as they tightened the handcuffs feeling the metal dig into my wrists, a sharp pain making me want to scream but what difference would it make. If I were to scream now, nobody would hear me, nobody would care.

As officer Wesley threw me on to the old wooden chair at his desk he began to give me one of his traditional speeches .

"Yn..Y/n..Y/n,  we've let you off  the hook so many times with warnings, and I told you if we caught you once more, you're doing time."

Officer Wesley scolded me for 500th time. I rolled my eyes along with my head, leaning back, getting a distorted view of the prison doors. Already able to hear the yells and shouts of the inmates on the other side.

"Y/n!" Officer Wesley slammed his fists down, regaining my attention I sat back up awaiting his next instruction.

"Based on how many times we've warned you, and the severity of the theft, you're facing 6-12 months in jail, with A possibility of parole on good behavioural terms." I rolled my eyes once again at his prediction of my sentence.

"Is that all?" I sneered with dark eyes just wanting to get this all over with. "No. And lose the disrespect ok? Because I can guarantee you that's not going to get you anywhere in prison."

"Whatever." I spat before standing up, with officer Wesley leading the way to the door which separated the station from the prison full of enraged and dangerous criminals.

"Hold on." Another officer said as she was blocking us from continuing to the other side of the door. "The female compound is full, we've started putting other females in with the males."

Now, which dumbass thought that putting men and women in them same cell was a good idea.

"Well Y/n, looks like you're gonna be having a male cell mate." Officer Wesley stated re-directing himself to the opposite side of the station.

Opening the doors, the thick humid air making it hard to breathe. "Welcome to your new home kid." The female officer stated as she pushed me to the box full of disgustingly bright orange uniforms.

I picked up one of them and it was really big, assuming cause they were made for men. "Don't you have any female sizes?" I looked up to the slightly intimidating redhead officer who was guarding that area.

She rolled her eyes and sighed before walking away leaving me dumbfounded, when she returned throwing me a much smaller size than the previous one.

Where am I supposed to change, I looked around, for any rooms or secluded areas I could quickly put this on.

"If you're looking for somewhere to change, there are change rooms in the back with the showers" Officer redhead informed me, as I searched her uniform for a name tag.

Officer Ridge.

I nodded Intaking the given information and making my way towards the back. As I passed by each cell, more and more disturbingly lustful stares from the inmates on the other side of the bars. Cat calling and whistling directed at me as I got closer to the change room.

As I opened the change room doors I was flabbergasted. It was just.. Disgusting. There was hair everywhere some even in clumps by the drains. It Really does feel like home.

Changing into the Uniform tossing my old clothes in to the assigned laundry basket, Meeting Officer Ridge outside the door.

"You're cell Unit 3 #2481." She Took out her keys unlocking the cell grates pulling them open, pushing me inside before locking It back up. "Lights Out." She said before turning off the lights for the whole hall.

I sat down on the worn out sheets on the bottom level of the bunk bed, instantly jumping up after hearing a groan. Oh Shit. Climbing up the ladder to the bed above but I felt them grip my ankle with extreme pressure, a slight whimper leaving my lips at the pain.  This guy was strong.

He pulled down on my leg causing me to stumble off the ladder to the floor. "Who the fuck are you?" I watched as he sat up running his hands through his hair. Aight but who he think he talking to like that.

"Who you think you talkin' to like that." I couldn't see him clearly until he turned on the lamp by the bed.  I was frozen. He had such innocent like features yet his expression could kill.

I could clearly see the intricate details of every tattoo that formed two sleeves of them on both of his arms. A few of them trailing up his neck but ceasing past it.

I was focusing on his muscular biceps that were straining against his orange uniform, until he caught my attention with his voice.

"Listen here baby girl" he purred taking steps closer, his hand wrapping around my neck squeezing tightly.

My breath hitched in my throat at the sudden action. Is this allowed?! Where is the damn guard!?

"You don't come here, with some big ass attitude like you run the  place 'cause I will ruin you and your fucking family."  Ha. He thinks-

"Ha. You really think I'm not already ruined. Why the fuck do you think I'm in here, my family screwed me over so bad I really can't get any worse. So don't you ever call me baby girl because you don't know what the hell I've been through." I spat, prying his hand off my neck before going to my top bunk.

I've been here less than an hour and I already hate him; but that's fine, I didn't get arrested to make friends. Let's just hope it can stay like that.

Y'all want a Part Two?