12am-J-Hope

Imma try to make this a bit shorter 🤣
On with the story
Y/L/N - Your Last Name
—————————————————
Y/N's POV

"You're working the night shift tonight" I turned around to face my co-worker, Bianca. She's the most disrespectful, spoiled brat I've ever met.

"No, I have plans tonight." i lied to get out of doing her work again. I'm sick and tired of her thinking she can just drop her work on me like I don't have a life of my own.

"Well, you're going to have to cancel them you're working he late shift till 12am" I stopped stacking up the cups and snapped "Why cant you do it yourself, or are you too stupid to?"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "I'm sure, the manager would love to hear what you just said"
Great! Just Great! This is what I get for standing up for myself.

"Y/n come to my office immediately." The manager spoke over the PA of the the cafe. Let's get this over with. I walked to the back of the store where the offices are. I looked for the name plate of the manager.

After entering he asks me to take a seat. I sit down, wow he didn't even start talking  about why I'm in here and I already wanna leave. 

"So I'm assuming you understand why I have called you in here?" Do I? "No, I really don't."

"Well, I've received a complaint from one of the staff about you, regarding some vulgar content"

Bianca. She really told on me to the manager how old is she 5?! "Oh, that." I mumbled. "Yes, she said you refused to take on responsibility of the 12am shift." Hell yeah I did.

"Well, in my defence I already had plans and, she always dumps her work on me like I don't have a life of my own."

"Well what plans did you have tonight" Oh shit. I've been compromised. Quick think of something. "I was going to go out to the movies with my friends."

Really the movies that was the best I could come up with?! "Well miss Y/L/N you both are going to have to cancel your plans as I have assigned you both to manage the night shift."

WHAT?! NOOOO!!
"Sir Please, I cant be in the same room as her for 5 minutes let alone 5 more hours"

"I'm sorry Y/N but that's how it is."

'Fuckin Bitch' I muttered under my breath so he wouldn't hear me. "Pardon?" He asked me, causing me to wonder if he heard what I said "I didn't say anything"

"ok, well that's all and please be more respectful to Bianca." More respectful pfft yeah right.

-Time skip 10pm-

"Bye Cassie See you Tomorrow!!" Bianca cheered as the last staff member left the cafe, leaving just me and her to run the cafe until closing. She turned around, and when she did it was like she was a completely different person.

"Ugh, its you." What do you mean ugh it's you, who else would be here still?! "Yeah it's me, Problem?" She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Didn't think so." I whispered to myself.

I decided to go to the back to restock the cups again. While doing so I heard the bell ring signalling another customer entered but I didn't think much of it.

After doing so I come out to see Bianca flirting with the cutest guy I've ever seen in my life. He looked at me and mouthed the words 'Help Me' I laughed at the fact he's uncomfortable with Bianca's 'flirting'.

"Uhh- Bianca I lost 20 bucks in the back room if you can find it you can keep it." I lied trying to make Bianca leave the poor man alone. "Hi, sorry about her, did she take your order?" I walked up to the register as he put his hands in his pockets.

"Actually no. I was wondering if maybe you could help me with it, please don't send her back out here." He put his hands together with wide eyes as if he was ready to get on his knees.

I couldn't help but laugh at how adorable he is. "Sure I'll help you with your order" he smiled and oh my gosh I almost dropped Dead right there. Can he be any more perfect.

While I was putting in his order he spoke up again. "I come here a lot how come this is the first time I'm seeing you?" I looked up from the register "Well actually I usually don't work the night shifts but it got 'rearranged' so here I am"

he leaned on this elbows hovering over the counter "I'm glad your shift got rearranged." I tilted my head "Why is that?" "Because I wouldn't have gotten to meet you."

I could feel myself getting flustered. "What's your name Mr smooth pickup lines guy?" He laughed out "Jung Hoseok, but you can call me your boyfriend if I'm lucky" I bursted out in laughter him soon joining along with me.

"Well here's your order have a goodnight" I handed him his drink and To-Go bag. "Yo, y/n there's no money back th- Wow so that's why you sent me back there so you could take my man you slut!?" HER MAN?!

"First of all I don't even know who you are and you should really get some manners, you can't go around calling people sluts and not even know what you're talking about." Hoseok calmly stated earning a sharp gasp to leave Bianca's lips.

"Come here"he pointed to me. As if my feet had a mind of their own I was already in front of him. "I'm sure, you don't like working here am I right?" I nodded my head 'yes'

"You know, there's an opening at my company I can get you an interview if that's ok with you?"

"Oh my gosh Really?!" I squealed. He nodded his head.

Reaching for his back pocket he pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. He quickly wrote down some digits I'm assuming is his number. He placed it in my hands.

"So, will I be expecting a call from you?" He made his way to the door but still looking at me. "Yes you can count on it." I waved to him and he waved back not before speaking up one more time "Wait I never got your name?"

"Oh, it's Y/N"

"Well it was really nice to meet you Y/N, I hope I see you around." He winked before leaving

I couldn't stop smiling. I looked at Bianca who was fuming with anger and rage. Maybe the night shift wasn't so bad after all.

————————————-
-Sooo Cringey I know-🤣
Sorry for the slow updates
Thanks for reading 💕😜
~Unedited~
-KissesnKillz