2 Days 'Till Christmas 🎄

Y/n's POV

"Dad! This isn't the bag I wanted, I specifically said I want the Red Felt not the grey one" I complained to my dad about the bag he got me.

"Y/n, do you know how expensive that bag was. Eighteen Thousand dollars. Be grateful not everyone has access to such luxuries like you do."

"But I do have access to them! Why can't I boast in it" I whined, watching my dad rub his temples with his index and middle finger.

"I'll tell you what. I will give you another bag if you can go 1 week without the extreme luxuries of your life" Tempting but not tempting enough.

"But that would cross over with Christmas and I wouldn't get my presents, so I decline your offer" I remarked.

"You're 22 for god sakes you don't even need presents anymore. If you're doing well without your luxuries I'll give you your presents, if not you get nothing from me" No presents!?

"By your silence I'll take that as an agreement. I'll drop you off tomorrow"

"Ugh!!" Rolling my eyes so far back I swear I caught a glimpse of my brain (she clearly don't have one but-oOp)
~~
Struggling to bring Down my 8 bags to the front door, deciding to just let them all go rolling down the steps stopping at my dads feet. Looking up from his shoes to his face which  displayed a shocked yet confused expression.

"And What is all this!? You're staying there for 1 week not 10 years. Choose one bag that you need most that's all you need"

"But Daddy!-" I tried to debate but it wasn't up to me.

"I said. Choose one bag. Hurry up." His tone went emotionless as he walked out of my sight.

Quickly transferring my scattered necessities in to the biggest bag I had, rushing outside to see the driver already waiting.

Watching as the houses got smaller and smaller the closer we got to my destination. These 'Houses' are so small.

The car pulling up on to the same generic patterned driveway I've seen at all the other houses on the street. So boring.

"Carry my bag" I ordered the driver, as he took up my bag walking to the front door. Putting on my sunglasses, not that it was bright or anything, they just match my outfit well.

Looking at the doorbell then back at the driver who looked like he was struggling to hold my stuff. "Fine, I guess I have to do everything myself" I groaned, taking a tissue out of my purse, using it to press the doorbell.

I heard The Driver scoff at my action, simply throwing him a glare before focusing on the door that was slowly being opened by a tall male with a perfectly structured body. From his Defined jaw to his broad shoulders.

"You must be Y/n- I'll take that for you" he took the bag from the Driver who's name I don't remember as it has no importance to me.

He widened the door allowing me to step in to the average sized entry way, closing the door after me. Standing there with my jacket on expecting it to be taken from me.

"Why are you just standing there? He asked looking me up and down with clear confusion in his eyes.

"I'm waiting for the butler to take my jacket obviously" I snorted, rolling my neck getting annoyed with his house staffs time management.