4 Days 'Till Christmas 🎄

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

"Y/n, I expect you to be on your best behaviour" my mother scolded me for the 5734th time this morning.

"Mom, I'm 21 why do I even have to go to this stupid Christmas Gala?" I groaned, putting on my heels cause god knows my 5'1 ass won't be seen if I don't wear them. Thank you mother and father for being short. notice the sarcasm?

"Because, one day you're going to take over the company so I want you to be apart of these things" my mom informed as she tossed my hair over my shoulders while we both looked in the mirror.

"This dress looks nice on you" My mom complimented the beautiful dress that my grandmother made just for me.

"Thank You" I uncomfortably thanked her for the nice words she just said. She's not usually this nice, either she wants something or someone is dying.

"Sooo... Y/n I've been thinking.." she dragged on her words.

Yep, here it comes.

"The Johnson's son is single and you know how big their company is. You know how good it would be for us if you were to join their famil-"

"Mom! For the last time I do not want to marry him just so you can get more money!" I raised my tone hoping she would understand, storming off in to my own car and speeding away already knowing where I'm supposed to go, I just don't want to be in the same car as mom.

Tapping my acrylics against the dash board as I waited for the red light to change, feeling a bit excited to go to the gala. I get to see Jungkook, Aliyah and Yoongi.

We all have similar issues, Being pressured In to taking over our families businesses so we get along well. We've all had problems but Yoongi had it the worst last year.

He was 2 days away from marrying some random girl, but was able to call it off telling his parents a lie that he was dating Aliyah, now they have to pretend they're dating whenever his parents are around but Jungkook and I both know they enjoy it.
~
Barely realizing I was already here when I saw the unnecessarily large amount of black and white limos pulling up to the grand Hall.

Parking my car at the back of the hall where there weren't too many others.
Strutting in, flashing Everyone fake smiles. I hear the same 'mean girls' in the corner whispering about me so I decided to confront them.

"I hope my name tastes good because you can't seem to keep it out of your goddamn mouth" I growled through gritted teeth before spinning around and walking upstairs to the 'executive lounge' we're not supposed to go in there but it's where the 4 of us always hang out during boring events like these.

Opening the door seeing the 3 familiar faces I've been used to seeing in here.