Baby ~ Jungkook

A lil unholy if you're not comfortable than skip this.
—————————————————
Y/n's POV

2am

'Waaaahhhh'
Layla's cries filled out through the house again. This is the 5th night in the row she's crying like this. One of the great delights of having a newborn.

I stirred around In my sleep some more. Hoping she would eventually stop. "Mmph Y/n you go handle her I did it last time" Jungkook mumbled turning away from the direction the noise is coming from.

"No you didn't, I did I remember" I fought back. "Fine I'll be the bigger person and take care of her, even though it's your turn!" He groaned before standing up. "Thank you" I mumbled in to my pillow before falling back asleep.

Did she finally stop crying or have I gone def. Jungkook finally got her to stop crying but he never came back to bed.  I got up and walked to Layla's room to find Jungkook half naked with a sleeping Layla on his bare chest.

How do they even manage  to fall asleep like that. I ran back to our bedroom to grab my phone to take a picture of this adorable moment. I guess the shutter sound woke up Jungkook as he started sitting up, now cradling Her in his arms.

"Jungkook you were supposed to come back to bed." I whined quietly not wanting to wake her up. "Yea I know, but then she looked so comfortable sleeping on my chest so I didn't bother moving." He explained.

"Speaking of chest.. why are you not wearing a shirt." He placed Layla back in her crib. "She threw
up on me... twice." He picked up his balled up shirt and made his way towards the door. I nodded my head in understanding.

I followed him out before heading back to our bedroom. "Actually, I'm thirsty I'm going to get some water, do you want anything while I'm down there." I asked. "I'm good, I'm going to go shower, I can still feel the puke on me." He shook his head and continued making his way to the bathroom as I went downstairs.

I opened the fridge, looking for the mini water bottles I usually drink whenever I get thirsty in the middle of the night like this.

Did Jungkook actually go shopping for once? There's more food in here than I remember. Ouuu he bought my favourite popsicles. I reached for it before remembering it's too early for ice cream..

Should I take it? I'm supposed to be eating healthy for Layla..

It's only one right? I opened the wrapper the mouth watering sight of the chocolate covered popsicle. Before I knew it Jungkook came downstairs in a fresh pair of sweat pants and I was on my second popsicle.

"Y/n?" He walked up to me. Oh shit. I quickly stuffed the rest in my mouth. "Yes?" I mumbled out the amount of ice cream stuck in my mouth affecting my annunciations.

"So you're just gonna pretend I didn't just see you stuff another popsicle down your throat."

"It was only one popsicle." I defended. " You're telling me if I went in the garbage I wouldn't see another wrapper in there.." He slowly reached for the trash can.

"Ok! I had Two but that's it I swear!" He smirked and let go of the trash can. "You have a little something on your lips" referring to the cream that surrounds my lips. Before I could go after it his lips connected with mine.

The cream was long gone but he kept going. He swiped my lower lip demanding access but I playfully denied. He bit my bottom lip causing me to gasp he took the chance to slip in his tongue.

He backed me up wrapping my legs around his waist, placing me on the counter.  His hands roaming my back before taking off my shirt and about to unclasp my bra before.

'WAAAAHHHHH'

she's crying.....again.

I saw Jungkook's expression instantly drop. I giggled at how his mood can change so quickly.
"Can you take care of her?" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"No, Y/n it is your turn, I literally just went!" He exclaimed while I put back on my shirt. "Big baby" I muttered before going upstairs.

"Hey! I heard that!" He shouted, I laughed at his reaction.

—————————————————-
This one was actually short wow😂
-Unedited
Thanks For Reading 📖💕
-KissesnKillz