Movies ~ V🔞

Comment 💬
Vote♥️
Request💖
—————————————————
This one is gonna be short🌷
Y/n's POV

I added more fluffy pillows on to the blankets that were sprawled out over the living room floor. I sit back looking at how it looks, not noticing Tae coming back with a bowl of chips and Popcorn.

He set them down on the coffee table in the middle of all the arrangements. Today is just about me and Tae he finally got s day off of his demanding job and we decided to spend it on a movie marathon in our pj's.

"Ok, I'm all ready." He grunted as he sat down on the blankets taking one of the pillows resting it between his head and the couch behind him. "Ok, what movie do you wanna watch first?" I grabbed the remote putting on Netflix and turned to face him.

"Whatever you wanna watch." He shrugged grabbing the bowl of popcorn from the middle and popping a few kernels in his mouth. I stared at him for a while. How can he be so gorgeous even when he's eating.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" he cockily stared and continued to eat his snack.  "I already do.  When you sleep." I said back to him, his eye brow arching at my remark.

"You take pictures of me when I'm sleeping?" He laughed out.  "Only sometimes.."  I whispered. "That's not creepy at all" his sarcasm revealing itself in his words.

The accounts appearing on the screen I logged in to Tae's and started scrolling. "How about..Grown Ups?" I cocked my eyebrow pointing to the movie description on the TV.

"Sure, looks interesting what's it about" He questioned before wiggling around in the blankets.  I can't read it from where I'm sitting. I get on all fours rocking forward to inch myself closer To get a better view.

My shorts riding up higher than they already were making this position more uncomfortable. I read the description out loud to Tae who hasn't said a thing. I looked back at him "so what do you think?" I asked. "Yea sounds good" he said through gritted teeth.

"Are you good?" He nodded his head and told me to start the movie. I got up to go turn off the lights afterwards picking at my uncomfortable wedgie before sitting back down.

We're about a quarter way through the movie and Tae wont stop moving. I move my self across his lap to reach for the chip bowl accidentally hitting his crotch in the process.

"My bad" I lightly chuckled and start snacking on the chips I just took.

"You keep watching the movie I'm gonna use the bathroom Ok?"
I nodded my head as he ran upstairs.

What is he doing in there? The movie is almost over.  I got up and walked up stairs in to the hallway. Checking our bedroom, no sign of him. I was about to walk back down stairs until I heard noises from the bathroom.

"Ugh, fuck" A low familiar groan echoed. Oh my god. I opened the shockingly  unlocked door to see him with his head thrown back and eyes closed his hand wrapped around his member pumping intensely.

"You skipped the movie for a hand job?" His eyes shot open wide and he quickly pulled up his pants. "In my defence this is your fault" he stated and pointed at me.

"My fault?!" He nodded. "Oh please, don't act innocent, getting on all fours with your ass all up in my face" he scoffed. "I swear I didn't even think that would affect you,  I was just trying to get a closer look at the TV" I answered back.

"And you putting your hands up your ass." "What are you  talking about- ohhhh you mean when I was fixing my wedgie!" I laughed out.  "Ok! How about when you  'accidentally' touched my dick you're not gonna tell me that was an accident too!"

"I swear!" I yelled. "Either way you got me in to this mess now you're gonna get me out." He picked me up and placed me on the counter before locking his lips on mine. His hands roaming down my body giving my ass a smack and gripping it.

Let's just say no one finished the movie..

—————————————————
😂oOf
Thanks for reading 💘
Unedited~
-KissesnKillz