Locked Up ~ Jungkook (4)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK❤️

For the sake of my bias n baby daddy's birthday and not you guys harassing me in the comments😭, here you go.

"Y/n, Meet BTS"

Nobody spoke, nobody made introductions. Nobody Moved, and it stayed that way until we had gotten out of the car.

The lights of the city were long gone, nothing surrounding us except for the dirt road that we just took, pine trees, dead trees and more trees.

The driver had let us out, right in front of a dark and eerily quiet forest. There was another dirt road that led in to it. The boys had no issue to walk along it.

They must know where they're going. I hope.

The faint buzz of some unknown insect hovering around my ear sent me cringing but I tried to play it cool with a casual swat of my hand.

Until a harmony of buzzes from out of nowhere completely invaded my sense of hearing.

Wanting to run away with my hands flying around the air in terror but I tensely swatted them away using one hundred and ten percent of my self control not to scream.

Too distracted with defending myself from the swarm of flies and mosquitoes, I hadn't even noticed the big-- no--Huge house that stood before us. The walls lined in vines that rose from the floor to the rooftops. A few chips and cracks could be noted on different sides of the building giving it an older appearance.

Jungkook stepped up to the high double doors that stood tall in the stone walls of the house. He twisted his wrist along with the keys and pushed the doors open.

Incredible, absolutely stunning. It's just-- I don't even have words to describe the elegance that the entrance hall carried alone. I could only see the two grand staircases that bent around the sides and connected at the center to lead towards a long hallway that was cut short from my limited angle of vision. 

"I assume you'll be staying here for a while. How about I show you where you'll stay?" Silver hair. That was the first thing i recognized about the tall man with the fluffy hair, and his smile! He has  such a beautiful box-like smile for someone who's a part of such a gang like BTS. 

"U-uh yeah thank yo-" If only I had ended my sentence a few seconds earlier, I would've been able to avoid it being cut off by the unnecessarily loud sound of my stomach begging for any kind of food. I haven't eaten in soo long, I shouldn't have skipped that meal today. 

There's no way nobody heard it, but I'm grateful for everyone pretending as if they didn't. I followed the silver haired man up the inconveniently large amount of stairs while the rest of them scurried off to do whatever it is wanted criminals do on their free time.

He opened the door that led to my unsurprisingly large bedroom which, again, not by surprise, had its own bathroom. It was at least three times the size of my old room that I had back at home-- a lousy excuse for a home that is. Where there was only arguing and disagreements 25/8. No to mention how toxic and childish the relationship I had with the rest of my 'Family' was.