Locked Up ~ Jungkook (2)

Y/n's POV

Y/n's POV

It's been 1 month since the uncomfortable encounter with my cell mate who's name I've learned is Jungkook Jeon.

I don't know why he's in here but based off the way he has some guards taking back their words is more than enough convincing evidence that it was something serious.

Just getting back from the shower already dressed in my ugly ass orange jumper. My hair still curly and damp from the water but deciding to just let it air dry as I brushed it out. Just 5 more months in this hell hole until I can go back hom-

-Well, home doesn't even sound so good right now. My whole family that turned their backs on me for the sake of me refusing to practically give away my life to some man for the sake of their business.

"Hey Princess" That's Jungkook's way of entering the cell, and its fucking annoying. The little pet name drives me up the wall in both a good and bad way, every time I hear it I just wanna cut off my ears but I love it at the same time.

"Shut Up" I muttered through gritted teeth as I, climbed on to my bed, still not giving him the attention he wants by turning around.

He was tall enough to be looking over the top bunk from standing on the ground, he shook it until I finally turned around, looking at him through the safety bars of the bed, damn he's gorgeous.

His sleeves rolled up, showing off the detailed patterns that covered his arms, while he's been growing out his hair recently and I'd be lying if I said it didn't make him 10 times more attractive to me.

"Come down, I want to talk to you."

Groaning paired with an eye roll from me as I climbed back down to his will, knowing from past experiences that if I don't come down he will literally come get me himself.

He gently took my hands in his and sat me on the bottom bunk while he sat in the desk chair in front of me, Leaning back, a small grin on his face.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush Y/n. So I'm just gonna get straight to it."

I couldn't help but feel even a bit nervous. What if he wants to kill me. Oh god.

"You're not the ugliest person I've ever met," Gee, Thanks.

"Some people would say you're pretty or whatever, I guess I don't disagree with them. I like the fact that your personality isn't revolting-."

Alright, enough of this. "Jungkook, is this your way of trying to say you like me?" He just looked me in the eyes then looked away, a light blush tinting his cheeks.

How is he in Jail When He acts like a little kid?? It's adorable.

"I guess you could say that" He admitted, still avoiding direct eye contact.

"Before I respond to that 'lovely' confession off yours. I want to ask you something"

He hummed in response for me to continue.

"What crimes did you commit to end up in here?"

His eyes flashed back to mine, his once brown ones reflecting back at me as if they had gone black. A dark smile creeping it's way on his face.

"Wouldn't you like to know, you may of heard of me and my friends, BTS" He stated, an amused yet cocky grin on his face.

He's a part of BTS, that's one of the most Dangerous gangs in the country.

"Based off that terrified look on your face you've heard of us," he stood up, and slowly made his way to me, kneeling down.

"I'm in here for Numerous crimes actually, my favourites are Murder, Kidnapping, Aggravated Assault, Theft-." The devious grin still danced on his face when I cut him off.

"No! Never mind. I take back my question!" I tried to kick him away from me, but he caught hold of my leg again and pulled me off the chair, about to land on the floor but he caught me.

"Aww, don't do that me. I confess to you and you try to kick me?" He falsely pouted in a mocking manner.

"Just let me go"

"As you wish princess" He completely let go of my hand and leg, letting my body crash down to the floor with a thud. I felt as if all the air in my lungs was snatched. Quietly gasping for air as I glared at him before standing up.

"You're evil for that, I can't believe I like someone like you, it's so embarrassing." I scoffed at my own misjudgment before turning around, ready to go back to bed but I felt him hold my hand in his.

"Say that again" he stated

"It's so embarrassing?" I questioned.

"Before that."

"You're Evil?"

"After That."

"I like you.."

I swear his smile is the most innocent like thing I've ever seen. "So you do like me" He gleefully celebrated.

"Did I say that?" I played dumb, scratching my head. "Yea, you did actually" his index finger lifting my head from under my chin while his thumb grazed the side of my Jaw.

"I really.." he whispered, his breath hot against my skin as he leaned in closer towards me, "really.." and closer.. "like you, Y/n" All I could do was hum in response as our lips were mere centimetres apart.

I ripped away from him as I heard a loud bang on the Metal bars of our cell. It was officer Ridge, long time no see. "Knock it off you two" she barked at us.

"Goodnight Princess" He whispered making sure to brush his arm against mine as he went to his bed.

Wait. What Just Happened.

"What do you mean you're breaking out?!" I almost yelled, but he was quick to put a finger to my lips.

"Shhh keep your voice down," He silenced me before continuing.

"I've got a 15 year sentence, I don't got that kind of time to waste in prison when there's so much to be done outside. I've got a whole plan ready, BTS is gonna be waiting for me outside, will you be joining me?"

"Are you insane!? Do you know what they'll do if you get caught!?" I whisper shouted in a worried tone.

"What happened to the brave girl that was stealing, you're telling me you can't play a little game of hide and go seek with me??" He teased poking my side as if he wasn't about to commit a federal offence.

"My palace needs a queen, what do you say?" he tempted as he leaned against the wall.

"I'm in."