🎂Birthday Special🎂

AHH IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!🥳💕

Y/n's POV

*Beep Beep Beep Bee-

I rolled on my side to turn of my annoying ass alarm clock.

*Ding Ding Ding
*Buzz Buzz Buzz

I picked up my phone to see spams from my family and friends wishing me a happy birthday.

Oh my god! It's my birthday, I totally forgot. I decided to open up the texts.

Bestie😘:
Happy Birthday Bitch! You're finally 21! You can finally legally get drunk!😂

Momma💕:
Happy Birthday Sweetie. I hope this day brings you many blessings.

Dad💛:
Happy Birthday to my favourite daughter (don't tell your sister), Have a great day, I love you.

Those were only a few of the many texts I received, but none of them were from Jungkook. Weird. He must be busy, I'm sure he just forgot he's probably busy.

*Buzz

I checked my phone once again, my heart slightly skipping a beat in hopes that Is was from Jungkook but it wasn't.

Bestie😘:
Get ready, I'm coming to pick you up in 10.

Y/n🌺: Where are we going?

Bestie😘: The Mall of course. Birthday shopping spree! My present to you.

Bestie😘: I'm outside.

I finished putting on my lip gloss before grabbing my bag and walking outside to see Kaelyn waiting in her car. I walked towards her and opened the passenger side door, sitting down and closing the door behind me.

"I can't believe you're finally 21!"
Kaelyn cheered as I sat  down. "I know, but I wish I could spend it with Jungkook" I tapped my fingers against the dash board as she pulled out of the driveway.

"What do you mean?" She questioned, turning to face me at the stop light.

"He didn't text me, or even say happy birthday. I'm probably overreacting but usually he would text me at 12am on the dot."
I sighed looking out the window.

"Cheer up, I'm sure he'll text you later." Kaelyn encouraged before driving off at the the green light.

"Here." She handed me a black and gold shopping gift card. "Aww thanks" I hugged her, before we left the parking lot, making our way to the mall entrance.

"So where do you want to start off first?" Kaelyn asked gesturing us to move to the big digital map.

After Hours upon hours of shopping Kaelyn forced me to get my nails done, her treat.

— After Hours upon hours of shopping Kaelyn forced me to  get my nails done, her treat