Shhh ~ Suga

^^^
18.04.20

Every single person who commented on my A/N said y'all prefer longer chapters so here y'all go. Please enjoy 3101 words of shitty writing. So many time skips I'm sorry 🤦🏾‍♀️😂

Y/n's POV

Sitting down at the table while I was trying my best to study the formulas for my exams in two weeks, even though every time I get a hint of concentration one of my siblings start screaming about who knows what.

Lucky for them, Tye, my older brother is already out of university living his life but chooses to play call of duty right now of all times.

While My older sister Kaia refuses to study for her exam and focus on her status as a 'fashion icon' and don't get me started on my little sister Nadia who's been going through a dog phase and still hasn't stopped asking for one.

So you could imagine how hard it is to concentrate or get any work done around here.

"You're going down loser!"

Tye chanted in to his headset while I flipped through my papers trying to link my notes.

"This outfit is so cute!" Kaia squealed as she danced her appearance in front of the mirror.

Going over the equation again just to make sure I understand it.

"Omg! Mom can I get this puppy?!" Nadia was jumping on her toes in front of my mom who was hysterically laughing while she conversed with someone on the phone.

She was quick to give up then bother my dad who was renovating the guest bedroom deciding that today would be the day he used drills.

Mumbling to myself trying to keep the formula in my head, writing it down trying to remember what I was doing.

"a² - b² = (a + b) (puppy-

Damn it! I scratched out the word puppy and slammed my binder shut. I'm not going to get any work done like this.

  "Hey mom I'm going to the library" I told her even though she was barely paying attention, still on the phone. She loosely waved her hand in dismissal which was all I needed before I was gone.
~

"Grrh" I hissed as my led snapped again in the middle of my note taking.
I heard some movement at the table behind me but that doesn't concern me as I aggressively zipped through my bag for another pencil.

Resuming my notes once I had found one. Flipping through my pages with powerful flicks of my wrist in attempt to find the page I'm looking for before I lose my train of thought. Clearly it was too loud for someone's liking as they came from behind me and slammed my binder shut.

"Shhh" was all he said before sitting in front of me, placing his head down on the table and shutting his eyes.

I-

Is he sleeping... in the library? Watching as his silver locks that were visible from under his hood fell over his face as it snuggled deeper in to his arm. I guess so.

I kept working as if he wasn't there keeping up with my quick pace so I could finish studying and still do the assignment that's due at 11:59 tonight.

Pulling out my laptop so I could submit my assignment online, checking the clock 11:30pm. Oh shit and I still need to write that essay.

"Argh!" I groaned, fingers flying on to the keys, typing like there's no tomorrow, even I was beginning to get annoyed from the constant clicking.