BTS💜

Just Dad Scenarios Because.. I'm in Quarantine and have nothing better to do🥺🍼💕

Taehyung

"Daddy!!" Azaria squealed as she ran in to Tae's already open arms once he got home

"Hey Jelly Bean!" He swung her Around in his arms before resting her on his hip as he walked in further to the house. He gave me a kiss on the lips before he sat down on the couch, Azaria still in his arms.

"How was your day at school?" He asked her while she played with his tie. I noticed her face slightly drop at his question, "There were these girls...that weren't being nice to me." She stammered out not looking at him which made his brows lightly crease together.

"What? What'd they say to you?" He asks, lightly bouncing her on his leg. This conversation making me take a seat beside him so I could hear her better.

"They said I shouldn't be a Princess in the play because I'm ugly.." she spoke in a soft whisper, Taehyung was already wiping her stray tears with a clearly pissed off expression but it instantly softens when she looks back up at him.

"Azaria Mi-Sun Kim, you are the prettiest little girl in the world, don't let anyone tell you anything different. You have the cutest little nose," he bopped her nose which earned a small giggle from her as she wiped the last of her tears.

"And you have The most beautiful brown eyes just like your mommy, don't ever think that you're ugly. You are a very smart and gorgeous girl and I know you have the brightest smile right?" He asked her, and she nodded her head.

"Now lemme see it" He encouraged, She gave him a big smile, so big that I thought her face was gonna burst. "There it is!! There's that beautiful smile of yours" he tickled her until she was curled up in a ball and was laughing so hard that her face was almost red.

Jin

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

"And they all lived happily ever after, the end." I watched as Jin closed the story book before tucking in our 3 year old daughter, Aria.