Book Reviews

Introduction

Hello people!

Welcome to another book of mine...

Rookywriters Book Reviews.

Book reviews is nothing to be scared about.

There's no negativity in book reviews just positive criticism.

The benefits of book reviewing is much more because it gives you a head direction on where you need to improve and become better.

I'm all about seeing the beauty in the creation.

It opens your eyes to the world of literature.

It helps you create and master your writing skills and recognize your unique writing voice.

You get honest truths about your work and get tips on how to be better, because there's no perfect writer but we all strive to get there.

The books I review will be posted here. So feel free to throw in your requests on the last chapter of my Wattys Newbies book, and head over here for your reply.

Thank you. 😎

BENEFITS/RULES

¤ Your books should be below 10k reads for a start.

¤ You book gets more reads and comments.

¤ Learn great writing techniques to spice up your story.

¤ My favorite book review will receive a shout out and get a follow from me. (of course if I am really impressed by your work).

¤ All genres are allowed.

¤ First ten chapters votes by me.

¤ Your book will be added to a reading list.

¤ Following my account is optional.

¤ No bullying. No spamming in comments section. Make your comments politely.

¤ DM me if your are experienced and interested in reviewing participants books.

¤ Those accepted will get their reviews in approximately seven days right here.

¤ If you have mixed feelings about your review or you want more explanations on your review, feel free to dm me about it.
#####