Review 30 @PRNTAI

Book: One mistake ten lies
Author: PRNTAI

REVIEW

1. First chapter blues

*  Summary / prologue - The summary was entirely written from Mr Jeon pov, which is quite intriguing because readers will want to know more. Nice

*  Intro to main character - Our main character Prin and obviously Taehyung had a fresh intro going on in chapter one. Their storyline was really engaging and original.

*  Intro to story - Prin and her emotional predicament gave the story a lot more twist which set the story in pace. Good.

*  Intro to genre - The combination of fan fiction and romance was well introduced. Nice

2. Story Settings

*  Description - Description of the characters was lacking. Not every reader might know the facial description of our lovely BTS members or our dear Prin in a scene.

*  Theme - Several themes are moving this story.  Theme of betrayal, arranged marriage, BTS, love triangle, emotional turmoil, all was well intertwined to build this story. Well done.

*  Intrigue / Suspense factor - Each chapter had its share of suspense. Nice.

*  Relation to genre - Story is related to genre, fan fiction and romance.

*  Time setting - Timing was well observed in the story.

*  Character development - The characters are well developed and relatable. Taehyung's cold nature suited him well and you did a good job maintaining that cold vibes from him.

3. Story Tone

*  Grammar - Little punctuation errors like adding a full stop at the end of a sentence and commas in between sentences can be corrected while editing.

*  Dialogue - Dialogue was creative. Especially Taehyung's part.

*  Choice of words - Good choice of words for your story.

*  Chapter flow - Story flowed from chapter to chapter.

*  Writing voice - You have a good reporting writer voice.

4. Creativity

*  Plot development - The short sentences starting from chapter nine made the story broken and incomplete in some places. I think it's good you fill up the chapters with full sentences and continue with gearing the tension up.

There should be some separation between Prin's dream and reality.

And BTS, are the boys acting as singer/idols in your book? They all seem to revolve around Prin. Is there any special attachment with her or just the fact that she married Taehyung?

*  Writing style - Your writing style is quite emotional. And you used the emotional part of the side characters as an advantage to connect with Prin, I noticed.

Other characters brought their guards down when they were near Prin. Even when Taehyung hurt Prin with his actions, there's a hint of emotion/love in him while doing that. Right?

5. Personal thoughts - One mistaken ten lies, doesn't have that usual cliche bts fan fiction plot, which is good. Your story started from where other fan fiction ended which is most creative.

The book cover is really nice, though at first I thought it was a bxb story. seeing the two male characters on the cover. The dark aesthetics fits the story line.

For answers to your side note questions.

I. Your book is interesting and what made it so to me, is Taehyung's character. His role in the story gave the plot an edge. Prin character seem a little soft.

II. Your story is realistic because most ladies pass through same situations as Prin.

III. Yeah, after reading the first chapter I was pulled to read the next.

Iv. I was hooked on Taehyung's part the whole time. I wanted to know more about him. Prin storyline kind of went down as she wasn't reacting a lot. But I do understand her situation though.

V. Your book description is good.

Vi. Your book is realistic. Your story is relatable.

*  Overall - Nice book structure for a BTS fan fiction, you did a good job, taking time to plot out a good story with the boys. You get a ten out of 10!

#####