Review 52 @Rosieissavage

Book - That's so cliche
Author - rosieissavage
Genre - Humor

REVIEW

Title - I love the title of the book. It's so... cliche. Just kidding. It's really simple and catchy.

Cover - Well, the book cover have the photo of a stalking Steve guy drinking coffee on it. Is he? Well, give it some thoughts anyway, I'm sure there are better designs you can use for your book cover.

Description - Give your book description a boost. You are good so write something better.

Creativity - Creativity is on point.

Style and tone - Your style of writing and sharing your thoughts and ideas about the topics resonated throughout the book, tone is normal, it's not too harsh or hyper, and it's not too low or boring. It's really a perfect pitch there.

Fulfilling factor - Each chapter trashed the topic set, and the chapter length was just enough to keep readers engaged.

Humorous effects - Your book is really hilarious, healthy and helpful. Your sense of humor can actually reduce stress.

Grammar - Except for a few grammatical errors, grammar is on point. The stuff is readable and easily digested.

Chapter length - The chapter length is just enough to keep readers attention.

Personal thoughts - I never really come across a book as this. It was really fun reading it. I bet other writers will agree with your thoughts. Because I literally loved the idea of your book.

One thing about being a writer is learning to master your own writing style and having a unique and well developed writing voice. All this comes with practice.

When you find out the genres you are most good at, then with practice your writing gets perfect.

Check this book out people. If you having a stressful day and need something humorous about wattpad books to boost your day, read this book.

Overall - What point should I give you now? Hmmm... You get a 9.99 out of 10.00! Hehe...