Book Critique

Okay... People.

Welcome back to another... book stuff.

BOOK CRITIQUE for May 2019 is officially open!

Like I announced earlier, book critique is open. So what is the difference here.

A book review = is a summary aimed at telling readers about the story plot.

A book (novel) critique =  analysis aimed at critical responding and evaluating its quality.

So I'm going to be critically evaluating and responding to the quality of your books. Hehe...

Remember, the purpose of writing a critique is twofold:

1. To identify the weaknesses in the piece and

2. To offer some constructive advice to the author that might lead to improvement in the story. To just bash the story without providing something useful to the author is not really being professional.

It's nothing to be scared of. Its going to be fun though. I hope...

BENEFITS/RULES

Remains the same...

¤ Your books should be below 10k reads for a start.

¤ You book gets more reads and comments.

¤ Learn great writing techniques to spice up your story.

¤ All genres are allowed.

¤ First ten chapters votes by me.

¤ Your book will be added to a reading list.

¤ Following my account is optional.

¤ No bullying. No spamming the comments section. Fill the forms properly.

¤ DM me if your are experienced and interested in reviewing participants books.

¤ Those accepted will get their reviews in approximately seven days.

Please book critique is mostly for improvement, no hard feelings, no hate. If there's any confusion about anything concerning your book always feel free to dm me or comment about it.

Any observations or suggestions is welcome.

¤ Interested participants should head over to the last chapter of 'Wattys newbies' book and fill out the form in the comments.

Thank you!